Total Solution 3 stone to go!

lizzie86

Hi everyone I decided to start a diary to keep me motivated....

well I've always. been overweight , I tried exante last yr but didn't really give it 100% cheated a little here and there kept starting and restarting and I weighed 12st12lbs, I then had to stop the diet because I fell pregnant which was great cos we were ttc for 6 months.
I gave birth to my baby boy in April so he's now almost 4 months old, he was born by csection so I had to wait 3 months before starting exante.
I hopped on the scales to check how much I weighed post preg and surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I thought 13st7lbs but still the heaviest I've ever been.
I ordered the shakes and bars pack I started on last Wednesday 18th .

Wed and thurs went by no problem a little hungry but I plodded on , friday a friend invited me to her house and she had cooked us chicken curry it looked like she went so much effort and I didn't want to upset her so I had some mainly just ate the chicken, I felt soo worried afterwards that I had rmessed up already so the next day I weighed myself in the hope that I would see a loss to encourage me to continue, I was amazed I weight 12st 13lbs! So that's -lbs by day 4.

I know I slipped up Friday but I still want to weigh in on Wednesdays.
So I count today as day 6 and I'm starving, I felt great on day 4 after seeing I had lost 8lbs but looking at myself in the mirror today and felt so fat! So tempted to eat something but I know that will make me feel worse, I just keep thinking I've 3 stone to go! It's going to take ages !

Sorry this was soo long I gotta go now feed bubs i'll try not to steal some of his formula lol

Well today is day 8 is TS (cheated a lil on Friday, scales still only reading an 8lb loss so they haven't moved since day 4 :( disheartening I would of liked to even see another lb gone aw well...I'm going to try keep going

Back