3 stone weight loss with exante - pics x

Sage-femme

Silver Member
Not really inspirational to anyone as I'm back here again and I never got to goal :(

But anyway last year I did it! I lost 3 stone with exante! Since then I have put on a stone, but I'm going to lose 3 stone again and more! Am determined!

Kinda posting as I hope more people will start posting pics... I find them so motivating! And there's tons in the cambridge diet forum! We need loads too...

startgweight.jpg

weightlossnext.jpg

well don hun on being one of the few....im hoping to start exante in less than two weeks once i have the money to buy a months supply as that will take me right b4 xmas and then im having a week away at brothers where we will be havng dukan based meals then im having 4 days off while hubbys off and then i will be back on it to lose the rest.so i will be putting up some before photos and then after 4 weeks i will post my progress hopefully. good luck hun you can do it x

Not really inspirational to anyone as I'm back here again and I never got to goal :(

But anyway last year I did it! I lost 3 stone with exante! Since then I have put on a stone, but I'm going to lose 3 stone again and more! Am determined!

Kinda posting as I hope more people will start posting pics... I find them so motivating! And there's tons in the cambridge diet forum! We need loads too...

startgweight.jpg

weightlossnext.jpg

well done you ! brilliant x

Fantastic results! And as it has been said before, you've recognised the weight gain before it is out of hand, and got back on the case. I think that takes guts and determination. Well done. I'm impressed. Keep going :)

You proved you can do it so you can do it again. I think the hardest thing is to keep it off. Well done for triing again and from a lower starting point. Good luck.
Mere x

WOW!!! You must be feeling very proud of your progress. Mere x

well done.

Well done :) what a difference :)

Hi, you can see a massive change .... have you been sticking to it this side of Christmas? any more photo's?
I have been over weight all my life and like most have tried and failed at most diets. The best result I ever had was the total meal replacement plan lipotrim where I lost 4 stone in 16 weeks just over 6 years ago in my early 20's. I stupidly didn't follow any plan after or continue to my target weight.

Sam x

Well done for being brave enough to put these up, I thought about adding some before, during and after pictures as I lose more weight but I'm really self concious about the way I look even though I would be anonymous on here. I'll how I progress and then decide if I feel brave enough to put them on here.

Amazing difference, my tummy looks similar to yours at the start so it is very inspiring to see that kind of improvement I didn't think my stomach could ever look that good! Well done keep up the good work. Do you work out too have you been doing abdominal exercises?

You should be so proud your before photos are basically what i look like now and can never imagine posting any photos just shows me what i can aim for thank you xx

Well done to you Hun my stomach hangs the same so it's fab to see how yours has shrunk and how fab you look well done xxxx that's inspired me to do it all the way!!!!! I can do this

Back