3 Stones in 5 months! Can I do it?!

DilEmma

I am currently 13st8lbs and want to be 10st0lb by 9th June! I hope I can do it!

Ive been on and off slimming world for over a year and my transformation has been quite good but I have a long way to go!

Any maths geeks able to work out how many lbs I have to lose a week between now and June 9th? Im ok if I get close and feel comfy in a bikini! but we shall see!

thenandnow.jpg

Last edited:
I would think you could do it, on a very quick calculation you need to lose 2lbs a week, so a good first week would give you a head start and as long as you stayed on track you'd be pretty much there I'd say. All the best

Yes hopefully I can! eeek! Im travelling to Australia for 12 months so wanna go looking my best! Thank you!

My birthday is June 10th and I want to lose 20 kg by then if poss....I think that is roughly 3 stone? Fingers crossed we can do it!! 2lb a week is defo achievable I think :) Good luck! I'm hoping for a massive loss in the first fortnight to give me a boost as I usually settle down to 1.5lb a week max after about a month x

Here to subscribe. I'm starting as of tomorrow. Good luck Hun x

I lost 5 1/2 stone in 8 months, you can do anything you set your mind too :D and you have such a fab incentive! GOOD LUCK!

Thanks!!! And I hope I get there im excited! Good luck in whatever you are doing too :)

em :)

Back