3 stones off photo

jasminescott242 said:
im just gonna keep thinkin of your pic and think that could be me 3stone lighter in 3months!please! lol .love the idea of the SalMon in tin foil yummy x

Wow really?!

Good work, don't worry you can do it. You can.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg.. You look fabulous .. I remember chatting when you started..

How time & weight loss flies on VLCD...

Well done..????

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Miletaj said:
Omg.. You look fabulous .. I remember chatting when you started..

How time & weight loss flies on VLCD...

Well done..????

Hello, yes I remember you too!!!

I'm almost at the point of coming off plan for the refeed and I'm concerned (very!)

I've lost 3stone 7lb ish, about 10lb to go and then refeed allowing for a couple of lbs back on with water gain etc.

What did you do on the refeed?

kellmo said:
Hello, yes I remember you too!!!

I'm almost at the point of coming off plan for the refeed and I'm concerned (very!)

I've lost 3stone 7lb ish, about 10lb to go and then refeed allowing for a couple of lbs back on with water gain etc.

What did you do on the refeed?

Hello.....

I did really ok on refeed, still lost weight and never put back on any water weight.

My diet went really well

Morning: Cambridge porridge
Lunch: Cambridge soup
Evening: salmon, tuna or chicken with a small salad no tomatoes, or I had cauliflower mashed with blackepper.. It like rice!!!

Did that for 3 weeks

4th week 5th & 6th week
Morning: poached egg with small whole meal bread
Lunch: Cambridge soup, to large flat mushroom with cottage cheese put in the oven for 12 mins
Evening: salmon, tuna or chicken with a small salad no tomatoes, or I had cauliflower mashed with blackepper..

7th week & still...
Breakfast .. Still the same, egg, porridge or an apple & banana
Lunch: mushroom with cottage cheese, or tuna salad or slice of whole meal bread & small portion of beans..
Evening.. Love Atkins curry with a small rice.. To be honest any dinner as long as its cooked fresh, alway will have small rice/potato and lots of veg.
Maybe even a glass off wine...

Weekends : I always treat myself to the odd bar of chocolate or Thornton chocolate smothered toffee!!! We all need our treats.

Goal was 10.1 May 31st 2012... went down to 9.10 while re feeding stayed between 9.10 & 9.12
The only weight I've put on is sept 10th after 2 week holiday drinking everyday trying to watch what I eat.. However the scales said 10.1...
Down to 9.13.. Trying to pull back again to get to 9.10..

My nightmare weight where I told myself to panic is 10.2..
I weigh Saturday morning, Sunday Monday & record my weight every Wednesday..

If I'm honest.. Alcohol is the weight gain as sometimes on holiday I felt I was hungry, had to many bottles of wine...

All the best.. Keep in touch...

Back