3 Weddings = 3 lots of awful photos if i dont sort myself out!

Mrsovertone

Started a thread last year as was determined to lose weight in the build up to meeting my favourite band..as a horrible horrible twist fate would have it, the week before and doing so well on my road to weight loss my mum collapsed..4 months on now after life being turned upside down and then losing my mum the day before Christmas im back..ready to start again..I have 3 weddings this year..in May,June & October..then again i have tickets to meet my fave band..hopefully i can meet them this time and it be amazing...this all means photos and i want to be able to wear something i want and look good in the photos ..not just something black and then praying its in my size then wanting to sob at the photos..

So here i am day 1 of my journey again..Slimming world seems the healthy way forward and works when i put my mind to it..Ive got membership to a hotel leisure club so using that as often as i can when my little princess is at school..will update my food diary later,just need to go to the farmers market and get stocked up on my fruit andd veggies..xx

What band is it you are meeting? Only asking cos it will be 4/5 months since I met one of my fave bands in a few weeks (making it around the same time you would have met yours).

Good luck with slimming world, as long as you have your head in the right place anything is possible :)

Hello :wavey:

Strangely enough I saw an advert for the Overtones the other day, and remembered having the discussion with you that I had never heard of them, only the Undertones that were around in my younger days.

A friend that I have made on here, MummaK, is a great fan of your fav band too!

Very, very sorry to hear about the loss of your Mum xxxxx

Thanks ladies..just had my tea and im stuffed..

Ginlin -Bet thats Kally looking at the username ..We are friends too :) met through the wonderful Overtones..

Well today has gone really well..Im a savoury craver so giving up choc isnt a prob at all..but am suprised how easy it was before to grab a packet of crisps whenever i felt like it..

Been ages since last did a food diary so bare with me..lol.

Im a veggie so following green days.

Breakfast: 28g Branflakes(HEXB) & Skimmed Milk (HEXA)
Lunch: Baked Beans (free) & 2 slices of Wholemeal Danish.(HEXB)
Snack: Thai Mug Shot (free)
Dinner: 2 Quorn Sausages.(2 sins) & Scrambled egg(free),Baked Beans (free)

Cant believe how much ive eaten today..i just normally constantly graze all day..please can anyone correct me if you think im going wrong somewhere..im following the plan in books from last year and it says 2 from 'B' if on green is that right x

Back