3 week and only 2lbs lost

platinumbabe

Hi All, just wondered if anyone could give me some help , have stuck to the plan ss 100% and only lost 2lbs.
My counsellor says it may be water retention or because i only go to the loo once a week and may be constipated .
Ive bought some laxative to take tonight , but just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same problem , so I know im not alone.
Im still 100% committed to sticking to the ss , so I wont faulter i just would like some advice .
Su x

No advice i'm afraid :( but what I will say what i have seen being said on here so many times myself. You CANNOT FAIL to loose weight on this diet if you follow it 100%, your CDC is right it is probably water retention and lets be honest constipation is going to contribute to that!
I have had a gain in weight whilst being 100%, that turned out to be due to not enough water and constipation.
Hang in there and you will see a big lose soon.

bit concerned you only wee once a week? typo? if your drinking enough water you shouldn't be retaining

My guess is that you are not drinking enough water.... nowhere near enough water....

This will cause retention and constipation... :( It will also put additional stress on your kidneys as they try to excrete more ketones in less fluid.

How much are you drinking per day platinum?

I've just upped my water intake to 4l per day after two weeks of pants losses (and only drinking 2.4l per day) and I've already lost 4.5lb halfway through the week.

I drink about 4 large mugs of black coffee and 6 small bottles of 50cl water , Im sure i couold drink more but its finding the time to drink it all . x

Hoping for a big loss this week , as ive 100% stuck to it all week , took laxatives friday night and monday night to shift any blockages sorry tmi. Drinking loads of water . But so far ive lost 15lbs in 3 weeks so im pleased , was just hoping for bigger loses on weeks 2 & 3 as they were only 2lb each week.

Have you lost inches maybe? I STS this week, but measured and have lost another 3.5 inches off my hips in 2 weeks.

Just to let yoou know as I forgot , I drank 3litre of water , sparkling plus my usual 3 large coffees and lost 4lbs last friday , going again tommorrow for my weigh in

Awww well done sweetie i hope your weight loss continues huns x

Glad to hear the weight has moved again. Just for the record, week 3 is notoriously low for many. It's just a weird week :confused:

As for the constipation. Once a week is pretty infrequent! After you've cleared the blockage, do take a preventative. If you are going to be one of those people that could have a problem being regular, it's better to take a preventative each day than rely on laxatives which shouldn't be taken regularly.

Back