3 weeks 21lbs.....

Hiya Flirty...id say there shouldnt be much problem with me making it, just have to check it doesnt clash with any of the bike races lol...id love to go tho :) ..ohh the broc one yuckkky..lol..i was jus so lookin forward to it to haha veg is my fav now hehe.....

Jane..hiya..thanks...i never stopped cuz i was preg hun?maybe your mixin me up with someone else?:)ur doin great too!!!

Sorry mags,I've got rather large feet,& both of them are left.
Iread your diary in the wee hours last night (cold feet prevented zzz) & you said tour youngest is 20 months so I sort of jumped to concusions.please accept apols

Thanks sooo much CD... :D

Jane haha..dont be sorry at all...yah he'll be 2 in may..god where did the time go haha i went on it after i had him..was on it this time last year!! lol...

well 3rd weigh in and 4lbs lost not too bad i suppose..i always feel a bit down when you've had 2 weeks of big losses then ye drop to a smaller number lol on the other hand im not too down about it!!!i kept sayin to myself all last week that i was gonna try and some sorta exercise and look at this a whole week passed and i did feck all lol typical really aint it....maybe this week?who knows lol id like to think so!! maybe try one of those exercise dvds? hubby has started puttin 20e a week away for me hehe he's so sweet..so when i finish this i can go buy a set of leathers boots and helmet* for the motorbike before any of yahs think anything else * LOL.....last week was good now i have to say didnt feel like i really wanted anythin which is always a good sign!!!!!!

Back