3 weeks and 1 stone lost on CD!!

Ladyessex

I started on January 11th, after gaining far too much weight since I started a new job 2 years ago. After Christmas I weighed in at 13st 8lb - not the heaviest I've ever been, but certainly the heaviest i've been for years!!

After a week of the dreaded winter sickness bug, i'd actually lost 7 pounds, and thought that was the perfect shove up the bum i needed to really diet properly!!

I called Joanne, my CD counsellor and arranged to see her on Jan 10th, had my weigh in - was 13st 1lb, got my packs and went home full of excitement for losing all the extra pounds i put on.

I'm going to Thailand in March, and want to be able to sit on the beach in a bikini without the fear of being harpooned!! My goal weight is 10st 7lb, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to achieve it, as this is my 3rd week on the diet so far, and i've lost a stone already - i'm absolutely thrilled, and can't wait to see my family in a few weeks time to see what they say, as you really can notice the difference already!!

My CD counsellor said i should weigh my boobs (I'm a 36H) and that will give me another idea of how much weight i'm losing....... my other half was delighted when i came home and said 'can you just stand behind me and hold these up while i get on the scales'........ they weighed 12lbs!!! Nearly a stone of breasts.....WOW! That put things into perspective a bit more.

Anyway, good luck to anyone starting - I'm not gonna say it's been easy, but it's certainly worth the effort when you see results!!

I didn't lose in my second week at all, as it was TOTM and i was retaining a lot of water. I did feel really down about it, but didn't give up.........

Week 1 = 8lbs :D
Week 2 = 0lbs :cry:
Week 3 = 6lbs :D 1 stone in 3 weeks!!

lol, love the bit bout weighin ur boobs!! a stone in 3 weeks is amazing, well done!! am sure ull do 3stone in no time!!

well done on your weight loss so far, you have given me a idea on how to weigh my boobs, i will give that a try. in my first week of cd sole source i lost 9 1/2 lbs!!!! yipee xx

well done thats soo good,thats my goal weight with my cdc x

Back