3 weeks in and feeling hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tonyl, 7 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Tonyl

Tonyl Member

Can anyone help, I'm 3 weeks in on cambridge SS I havent cheated once and I am drinking 4 pints of water every day so why do I feel hungry. I am not feeling tempted to eat food but feeling physically hungry....... any Ideas

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - Don't know but I'm in week 2 and I'm hungry every day. Not all the time, but because I'm up early there's a long time between each shake and so I'm definitely hungry for a few hours each day. I just fill myself up on water and peppermint tea / coffee and sit it out. I don't think you can expect to never be hungry, and I'm learning that being hungry isn't going to kill me. I used to panic at the mere thought of being hungry for any period of time but now I can go for a couple of hours with hunger and it doesn't bother me much.

Hopefully someone with more experience can give you some better advice shortly!

4. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

I've just started week 4 of CD ss and I'm still bloody starving! Just come back from shopping in the Trafford Centre and it was so hard to ignore the fab food outlets and focus on my tetrabrik!!!! I just keep telling myself its only temporary and its worth the pain!!!!!!!

5. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    if your having 4 pints of water a day, try increasing it to 6!
    I have about 4 litres of water a day now and my losses have been super until now!
    hth
    xxx

6. richman14

richman14 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(33.1%)
    it will go jsut get through it unless you are obviously feeling faint ect..

set a time line anf if still feel physically hungry then maybe think about ss plus

7. Rhy

Rhy Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - soul source
    Hi, I guess its just part of the SS... my tummy feels so empty & my intestines feel like they are twirling around. Like above, water is only option, or a black coffee/ green tea x

sorry no fun exciting news breakers there i'm affraid x

Good Luck all x You can do it

8. debkat

debkat Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(21.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi,

I went 3 weeks first time around really hungry, and this time Im in week 5 and still hungry, but I think most of it is in my head, as soon as I drink water, and really think about it, Im not actually hungry I just want food.

Keep at it, it does get easier.

debs

9. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My cdc told me tonight I should feel no hunger if I am in ketosis. Well I do, all the time. I'm kind of used to it though and I don't mind the physical hunger nearly so much as the mental cravings. Anyway, it is worth it but so far it hasn't got better for me. Other people who have been on the diet for a while say all this goes after about the 6th week - here's hoping. Good luck anyway x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.