3 weeks in and was at work yesterday

richman14

and saw double was very scary got very dizzy i up to this point had been fine?

I still did not end up eating but if this happens again i dont see point putting self through that.

Anyone had this?

Hi there just saw your post.flip that must have been scary .im only day 3today and have been feeling cold.but although everyone says thats a good sign your in ketosis it also kinda worries me about my body.obviously in the long run losing weight for health Will out weigh the negatives.but i know if i started seeing double etc it would scare me too. :-( did you drink enough water? X

Hi,

Maybe give your CDC a call for some advice?

Hope u feel ok x

mrsf

It may be nothing to do with CD as you are 3 weeks in, you could be coming down with something, not drunk enough water etc...or just had "one of those things." If it happens again I would do as suggested above and speak to your CDC or have a chat with a Dr.

Hope you feel better now.

Hi, other people have had similar experiences, don't worry it's unlikely to be a sign that you're ill or need to come off the diet. It's just a 'head rush' thing that is exaggerated by the diet. Be a bit careful not to get up too quick, drink enough water and have your packs regularly and hopefully it won't happen again.

Back