3 weeks to lose as much as poss!!

Felix

Gold Member
Helloooo :)

So I am going on a night out in Manchester in exactly 3 weeks time and I'm meeting some friends I haven't seen since I started. How can I lose as much as possible before then? What kind of exercise can I do after work? I suggested to my OH we could go walking but it will be too dark after work!!
One of my friends I'm seeing really wants to start on CD so I want to wow her when I see her hehe :)

Any suggestions are welcome.

Well I am on a mission too, so you've got company. I reckon that the best exercise for fat burning is just doing anything that gets you out of breath and sustaining it till it's just a smidge past the point of comfortable. It's prob really dangerous but I always used to run up and down the stairs - back and forth back and forth very repetitive and boring but got me puffed out. Plus silly old-school things like jumping jacks and skipping! Though I hate feeling my bum wobble when skipping - it takes on a life of its own!!
Good luck with it, and I'm sure you will wow your friends already - let alone in 3 wks xxx

Aww thanks Katyo :) thanks for the exercise ideas! I would love to skip but I live in a flat so I don't have a garden to do it in haha (unless I went out in the carpark!!!)

Think I'm going to try the 30 Day Shred that the other girls are doing cos the results looks fab!

I was gonna say do the 30 day shred chick - you'll see results in just a week ! I'm with you on this as per my thread x

What's wrong with walking in the dark or even the rain for that matter? Put a reflective belt on and start pounding that pavement! Get a pedometer each.. it will really inspire you :) Plus the fresh air will really make you feel so much better. It's a great habit to get into. There is a movement over here called "Slí na Slainte" which means "walk of health" funded by the Irish Heart Foundation. There are 3-5km routes mapped out in every town and you see couples out walking them all the time. Use mapometer to map out a route near you.

I live in a dodgy area so I'm not too keen on walking in the dark! Think we will go out to the Dales at the weekends and go for walks there.

Great idea :)

Have bought the shred dvd. Will embark tomorrow.....gulp. Will keep you posted, hope you keep me up to date on your progress too. Onward and up! Or down rather!

Back