3 weeks usage, lots of oil and no weight loss !!

suzmch

I've been using Xenical consistently for about 3 weeks now (I stalled over xmas) I have used successfully in the past also.
I have been seeing increased oil in poo (sorry tmi!) and been sticking to my calorie allowance set on MFP. I am also walking about 30 mins per day.

My problem is that despite all this I'm not seeing any weight loss. Scales have stayed the same for 2 weeks. I am 240lbs so hahve lots to lose and should definitely be seeing a loss.

Any ideas or suggestions ? I'm getting really despondant and could quite happily eat a pizza/fish and chips as eating salad and fish is having no difference what so ever !

thanks x

Could you give us a run down of your daily foods etc ..

Normally signs of oil in the loo indicates your eating too much fat??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are you sticking to the 5% fat rule? As Mis-behave says, if you're getting lots of oil that would suggest that you are eating too much fat, if you are sticking to the rules this shouldn't really happen. An idea of what you are eating would indeed be a good place to start.

KB

Yeah I'd agree with the others and say that the oil indicates too much fat in the diet. I've gone back on these tablets for a while now and haven't had any oil at all and don't experience this unless I overdo the fat intake but I guess we're all different. A full run down of a typical day's menu plan would be helpful.

Back