3 weigh in again.

SkinnyCow

I have alread posted my third weigh in on Friday but have decided to change my weigh date to a Tuesday. I have been weighing in on a Friday but started the diet on a Monday, so to make things even i changed my date.

I am now pleased to announce that i have lost another 2 1/2Lbs, making that a total of 17lbs in 3 weeks :D

Thank you everyone for keeping me on track x

excellent skinny cow :D :D :D :D

Well done. Excellent losses.

Your doing fab

Jazzy x

Thank you :)

It's such a great diet isn't it!

It's gonna be expensive isn't it this summer with all the lovely clothes and bikinis, etc that we'll be buying!

Excellent weight loss well done. Im also putting money aside for the lovely spending spree I will be going on closer to my hols and my skinner body:D

WOW :D :D

Well done VERY Skinny Cow !!!

keep up the good work......

love

Debz
xx

I have alread posted my third weigh in on Friday but have decided to change my weigh date to a Tuesday. I have been weighing in on a Friday but started the diet on a Monday, so to make things even i changed my date.

I am now pleased to announce that i have lost another 2 1/2Lbs, making that a total of 17lbs in 3 weeks :D

Thank you everyone for keeping me on track x

Hey you're doing SO SO well..Isn't time flying too?? 3 Weeks already! We're going to be thin before we know it!!

xxx

Back