• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3 weigh in again.

I have alread posted my third weigh in on Friday but have decided to change my weigh date to a Tuesday. I have been weighing in on a Friday but started the diet on a Monday, so to make things even i changed my date.

I am now pleased to announce that i have lost another 2 1/2Lbs, making that a total of 17lbs in 3 weeks :D

Thank you everyone for keeping me on track x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
excellent skinny cow :D :D :D :D

Cheers bunny, your not doing to bad yourself. Just look at your weight loss that is fantastic.

Cant wait to get the weenie bikkini out x

Thank you :)

It's such a great diet isn't it!

It's gonna be expensive isn't it this summer with all the lovely clothes and bikinis, etc that we'll be buying!

Thank you very much lisa x

Bunny cant wait to buy all new slinky clothes. Going away in June so i will have a new suitcase full by then.

WOW :D :D

Well done VERY Skinny Cow !!!

keep up the good work......

love

Debz
xx

I have alread posted my third weigh in on Friday but have decided to change my weigh date to a Tuesday. I have been weighing in on a Friday but started the diet on a Monday, so to make things even i changed my date.

I am now pleased to announce that i have lost another 2 1/2Lbs, making that a total of 17lbs in 3 weeks :D

Thank you everyone for keeping me on track x

Hey you're doing SO SO well..Isn't time flying too?? 3 Weeks already! We're going to be thin before we know it!!

xxx

Thanks Pooh, Debz and Tiara,

God i feel good! Pitty my car broke down on the way to weigh in. At least i had a new stock of bars, yum x