3 Xmas Wishes....What are your's?????

1. To still be at goal
2. To still be off the fags
3. To remember my date of birthday everytime I'm asked:eek:

[quote=Isis;82937]Great new piccy Roch...:D are you sure you may not have been reincarnated from Ancient Egyptian Times as well????..lol:D

Hi Lacey,hmmmm reincarnated from Egyptian times, can i come back a size 12/14 then plssssss xxx[/quote]

me too babes...me too!!!!...lol

I reckon we were 2 of the Great Wives,( not the harem girls:eek: ),..... stunning, sultry, lusted after after and we just ROCKED Egypt....:D :D :D

1. To still be at goal
2. To still be off the fags
3. To remember my date of birthday everytime I'm asked:eek:

Oh KD, you MUST remember your birthday....otherwise the birthday fairy (or hunk;) ) wont be able to bring you any pressies......:D

Hi Lacey,hmmmm reincarnated from Egyptian times, can i come back a size 12/14 then plssssss xxx

me too babes...me too!!!!...lol

I reckon we were 2 of the Great Wives,( not the harem girls:eek: ),..... stunning, sultry, lusted after after and we just ROCKED Egypt....:D :D :D[/quote]

What do ya reckon to me and Tigger in my picture Roch???.....lol

Wicked pic hun very sultry !!
Do u think Brad will be happy with his glitter sponge bob LOL

Wicked pic hun very sultry !!
Do u think Brad will be happy with his glitter sponge bob LOL

I think Bradders will have already saved his glittery Sponge Bob to his favourites Roch...lol.....won't you Brad???;) :D

We may see more of him very soon, I think....:D

Christmas wishes????

1. To have more self acceptance.

2. To be more tolerant and involved with my children.

3. To have a happy and harmonious Christmas with my family around me......No arguing allowed!

Sounds good to me Cheb and soooo like how I am feeling and wishing...xxx

You don't have to hold me - I won't move :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;)

Brad....you're not meant to be easy!!!! You're meant to play "hard to get"....lol

Brad....you're not meant to be easy!!!! You're meant to play "hard to get"....lol

Y'see Brad, the trouble with the easy ones is, we don't usually want them do we?;) The excitement is in the chase;)

We girls like a bit of subtle resistance in our men don't we? So that once we've got you where we want you, we can use you up, leave you like a dried up sponge(bob) and move on to the next one! hehe!:eek: ;)

Y'see Brad, the trouble with the easy ones is, we don't usually want them do we?;) The excitement is in the chase;)

We girls like a bit of subtle resistance in our men don't we? So that once we've got you where we want you, we can use you up, leave you like a dried up sponge(bob) and move on to the next one! hehe!:eek: ;)

I see Mr Brad has not yet returned with a reply Carol??:D :D :D :D :D :D :eek:

I think I scared him away Lacey! That offer of smacking his butt must've make him run for them thar hills!!:D

LMAO Carol...:D

Me thinks he will be back very soon to entertain us again...minus any cracks at JBJ....!!!!!;)

Back