• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3 years 3 attempts - last 9 pounds

Good morning all,
I thought I would start a food diary on here as I have lost 3.5 stone so far, being on and off slimming world for 3 years! Now i am 9 pounds till target the lightest i have been in about 7 years and I have 7 weeks till my holiday! I just cant get my act together I have sts the last few weeks and I know the reasons why and i think writing it here for all to see will make me be accountable for what food I eat and drink! I always follow extra easy!
This week my aims are:
To drink at least 2 litres of water a day
To eat more during the day
To do at least 3 different sessions of exercise

Breakfast:
Apple melon grapes bran flakes (hxb) 0%Greek yoghurt

Snack
Weight watchers oat bar 4.5

Lunch
Pasta,sweetcorn,peppers,onions,fat free French dressing and carrot sticks

Snack
Apple melon grapes shape delights yoghurts

I will update dinner later as not sure just yet!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Sounds lovely ....where you goin on holiday?

I'm going to turkey I can't wait just need to get myself into gear get the last few pounds gone! I'm so hungry today need to wait at least 15 mins till I cab eat my lunch!

Ooooo I was in Turkey last year it was boiling I loved it ... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So this evening I had a big chicken and bacon salad with a jacket potato was very tasty I alway crumble knorr stock cubes over my chicken makes it nomnom
Dinner
Chicken, bacon, lettuce cucumber pepper red onions sweetcorn rocket cheese hxa and a jacket potato tsp of balsamic dressing 2 syn's as not sure of the value

And I have some salad left for lunch tomorrow!

So far that's 6.5 syn's today may have a mini milk as fancy a sweet thing taking it to 8!
I have also drank well over 2 litres of water a couple of glasses of nas squash and 3 x diet coke!

Actually the dressing is 0.5 syns which means only 6.5 syns for me today :)

Last edited:
Breakfast
Melon apple grapes 0%Greek yoghurt and bran flakes hxb

Lunch
Lettuce cucumber spring onion pepper chicken sweetcorn
Chicken pasta shot 1 syn

Snack
Melon apple grapes shape yoghurt

Will update with dinner later

Ok dinner is

Chicken wrapped in bacon with potato wedges and salad
Chicken bacon potato lettuce cucumber spring onion peppers baby bel and 20g of rf cheese 3 syn's balsamic dressing 1/2 syn and fromage frais!

So 4.5 so far may have something later

I have now had a hi fi bar so in total today 10.5 not too shabby!

Last edited:
Right ok heres what Wednesday looks like:
Breakfast; melon apple grapes 0%Greek yoghurt

Lunch
Chicken pasta shot 1 syn
Lettuce cucmber peppers ham 2 x xtra light lc sweetcorn

Snack

Dinner dinner updated later

Right ok dinner
Cod loin with a sw crust 1.5 syn's potato wedges sweetcorn peas mushrooms and onions
Mini milk 1.5 so in total
4 syn's
Also ran 2 miles and have drunk well over 2 litres of water today

I think keeping this diary even if nobody reads it is helping me not have those little nibbles! I hope I lose something this week i had a bit of a bad day on Sunday evening however I did cycle 10 miles and I would just like a little loss to get into those 11's! Even half a pound would be good!

Well wi last night and lost a pound so I am finally in the 11's and only 8 pounds till target which I'm loving
However last night was a disaster so gonna right it off and start a new day

Breakfast

Lunch/ snack
Chicken pasta shot 1 syn
Melon grapes apples shape yoghurt

Think gonna stay in tonight and cook sw burgers with hxa in the middle with a bun hxb and sw chips and some salad I think that would be lovely I also have a sachet of ww mousse stuff which is 2.5 syn's very nice evening
Have the evening to myself so will sit and munch on all that in front of the box :)