**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

Well I think I can count all my 49 points as gone :) had lots to eat and drink yesterday and today and feel bloated and yuk. I'm actually looming forward to getting back to my salads 2moro in work :)

I went to see bridesmaids today and it was so funny , I actually had tears rolling down my face at one point! Very excited as saw breaking Dawn trailer too so it means it can't be long in coming out!!!

oh breaking dawn trailer :):):) I think it comes out in October or November!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I hear bridesmaids is hilarious!! Really must go and see it xxx

Brilliant film and sounds like a good weekend :) yay! Xx

Awww thanks hun! Yea was good thanks! :) xx

Lol Hun! Weekend just flew! Hope work is ok xx

Agreed, but there is always tomorrow :)
I always try and write two positive things from each day, before I go to bed. Little things such as "the stupid rat dog chased it's tail and made me laugh" (that would be the yorkshire terrier that my family adopted) to big things such as "lost 16lbs IN A DAY!" ... Ok so that last one hasn't happened.. Hell, 16lbs in a YEAR would be nice, but enough of my moaning!
Something good happens every day. Even if it's "treated myself to a 3pp Curly Wurly and 15 minutes of me-time"...

Keep smiling, we love this drudgery of day to day life ;) *hugs*

Hey darling! U ok? What's been getting u down these few days? Massive hugs lil miss 16s :) xx

Today was a better day although it didn't start off very well, had a puncture this morning and had to £55 for a new tyre :(

Was our for dinner with a friend tonight. I was good and had risotto and small plate of chips yummmm!

Wishing it was the weekend already!

Carly I was diagnosed with depression at beg of year and I struggle some days, doesn't help that so called friends don't make things better. Sometimes I don't know if I make things worse or perceive things differently because of the depression. Yesterday was one of those days. *sigh*

It's Wednesday night! That's halfway to the weekend!! :D

Sucks about the puncture, but glad the day got better :)

Hugs hun! I was on antidepressants for 4 years and this yr I forced myself to stop... I still have rubbish days but I'm feeling better ... U will get through it!

Well done for sensible choices x

Back