**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

idk but i keep thinking its friday

loving the back on it attitude :D

Oh sweet Jesus what a night last night, I got totally wasted think it was due to lack of sleep post nightshift!

I don't remember much of the night but I ended up dancin and snogging some random guy, pukeing in the street and complaining about my gok wans every 2 mins lol!

Was soooo Ill today vomiting rings round myself but feeling feeling a bit better now!

Back to work tomorrow only 2 shifts left in my ward, very very sad :(

tis the reason I dont drink now :p

leaving anywhere can be sad, but you have an exciting future ahead :)

did you survive?

xxxxx hugs.

uuughhh im soooo tired! The post nightshift insomnia struck again and I was up and down all night, eventually I moved onto the couch and tossed and turned some more. I think I got a few hrs sleep but woke up with a cramp in my back as my pooch was taking up more space than me!

I was feeling kinda yucky last night and was a wee bit sick after my dinner...dunno why. It was cooked ok but sometimes I get like that.
Pee'd all night too which helped the belly bloat and a wee sneaky peek on the scales this morning showed 17 st 3 and 3/4 so hopefully a wee bit more can come off for saturday morning fingers crossed!

Today im going to see about making an appointment for a tattoo, I want some tiny angel wings on my wrist and im going handbag shopping. The ward gave me £60 of debanhams vouchers to get a radley handbag as ive always wanted one, so thats where im off to today! :)

mmmm BAGS. I got a radley purse, saving for the bag still heh.

saw the tat pic on fb...its so nice!

Here's my tattoo :)

I have a radley purse and a 2nd Hand bag off eBay so very excited that I can buy a brand new one :)

Back to ww this morning - feel very bloated and dreading what the scales are gonna say but at least I'm back!

Attachments

• image-2701816265.jpg
    image-2701816265.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 37
Back