30 Day Shred Challenge

Miss_Corset

Target? Bring it on!
I'm feeling really motivated after my first week 4lb loss this week so on the back of that I have (possibly stupidly!!) ordered 30 Day Shred from Play, as it was on offer for £4.99!

I'm hoping it'll be delivered over the weekend so I can get started on Monday.

I'm quite frankly terrified at the idea of it! In my previous job, my office was opposite a gym and I went before work 3 times a week and did lunchtime classes twice a week. But since leaving there in September for a much more stressful job at an office in the middle of nowhere, I been absolutely terrible and hardly done any exercise at all! So I figure I need to do something quite drastic as a kick start to doing something regularly again.

Is anyone else looking to start a 30DS challenge? It would be great to know I'm not the only one in pain!!

Luckily my boyfriend is in training to cycle London to Brighton and London to Paris in June and he wants to start going out early in the mornings so if he does that, it will motivate me to get up at the same time and shred myself! I figure 20 minutes a day is a small price to pay to feel confident in a swimsuit in Cuba in 17 weeks time!

I know I need a yoga mat and hand weights, both of which we have at home anyway. But is there anything else I need or I should know? Sounds like loads of SWers have done 30DS and it's really worked. Really hope I can stick to it and it works for me too!

Any words of advice/support/sympathy appreciated!

Sarah x

Hi Sarah - I ordered the 30DS earlier in the week too so it will hopefully arrive this week! It will be good to start at the same time to motivate each other! :)

Good luck ladies. You'll need it!!;) Hahahaha.

No, really it's fab!

I love the 30 day shred, it's really hard work but the results are amazing and it's only 25 minutes. I did it in January for the 30 days (well, I managed most of them) but now I just use it as a workout and mix the days up.

I love the shred, I can't do it every day as I have a physical job and I have tried to do it after a shift and only resulted in injuring myself. Its a very hard, but very motivating DVD and well worth it. Infact half the girls at my work are doing the shred now and its brilliant :)

I am due to start day 6 of level two tom. I find it hard but good. Keep at it as it does get bearable

How is this going? I done it everyday for about 10 days until I went on holiday recently and although I have been doing exercise have not gone back to 30DS although I was thinking I should do today! I did feel a difference and like I was really working hard! What are your results?

Morning ladies,

Thank you for all your words of encouragement!

Abbie - let's catch up when our DVDs have arrived and confirm a start date but I'm hoping for Monday. Terrified and excited at the same time - some of the before and after pics I've seen are amazing!

S x

Im starting this tonight! I did it last month but only managed one day before I had a problem with my belly button (long story lol). So hoping to start tonight and trying to stick to the 30 days!

Sally you'll have to let us know how you got on! Good luck :)

Sarah still no sign of my dvd yet but will keep you posted! I am going to have to take a before photo to see how i go!

Good luck Sally!

Abbie - mine has been dispatched today so I'm hoping it'll be here on Saturday. Well! I'm not sure hope is the right word...!

I'm going to do this as of Monday! The only time I can do it is 6:30am so it takes some willpower but hopefully I can do it! Good luck x

Yes i definitely will! Are you doing the 20mins daily - are you combining with anything else?

I'll be doing 6.30am too. I'm definitely a morning person! Let's hope I can get through a day at work after it though!!

Loving the fact i'm not doing this by myself. Definitely big motivation to succeed!

I'm struggling to find time to fit in exercise around work at the moment so will focus on this to start with but want to get back onto C25K at some point too.

I will be doing it in the morning too before work - Glad we are all in the same boat. Make sure you both do your measurements then we can report back to see how well we have all done!

I don't do any other exercise, I sometimes go jogging with my sister usually only once a week though as after work i can't be bothered! I know I should but after work all I want to do is have a bath and put my pjs on LOL! I sure know how to live ;)

I was doing it before work a couple of months ago and you can feel it in the afternoon but I suppose that's it working :) I am hoping to do this and maybe run 3 times a week if I find the time! I have never taken measurements before so will do that over the weekend, oh to be a size 12 again!

It has arrived! (Not too sure why i am excited!)

At the moment i am a size 14 top 14/16 bottoms, id like to be a 12 top and 14 bottoms (12 in the end but don't know whether ill get there)! So hopefully this will help me to be that bit closer!

hi girls!
i purchased this the other day... have been too scared to try it as of yet!! eek. xx

Back