30 Day Shred Challenge

Sorry is everyone on level one? I am on level two and did day 7 today and still find it torture. Just wondered what everyone else thought?

debtin said:
Sorry is everyone on level one? I am on level two and did day 7 today and still find it torture. Just wondered what everyone else thought?

I did more than 10 days at each level... It will get easier!! By the end of my shredding, I wasn't even out of breath!! Just keep at it!!xx

After Day 1 L1 this morning, a long day in work and a run this evening I am just about ready to crash! I think tomorrow will be a struggle as I am feeling pretty achy!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
I can't feel my legs!
Apart from Wii dance and EAsports active, i am a relative newbie at structured exercise (I do run around after 3 kids all day though!!) - maybe the shred wasn't the first thing I should have tried!!! But I can certainly see how it will work. If I can stick at a diet for nearly 5 months, I am hoping I can stick at this for 30 days! If it stops the wobbly bits from wobbling, then it'll be worth it. If not I am gonna swear to never do ANY excercise, ever again!!

I'm off to get myself a bucketful of water!!!!

docmurphy said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
I can't feel my legs!
Apart from Wii dance and EAsports active, i am a relative newbie at structured exercise (I do run around after 3 kids all day though!!) - maybe the shred wasn't the first thing I should have tried!!! But I can certainly see how it will work. If I can stick at a diet for nearly 5 months, I am hoping I can stick at this for 30 days! If it stops the wobbly bits from wobbling, then it'll be worth it. If not I am gonna swear to never do ANY excercise, ever again!!

I'm off to get myself a bucketful of water!!!!

Ha ha this has made me chuckle! I can barely get up and down the stairs today! Day 2 done! 28 to go....

I know the feeling I could barely do my 5km after it but it must be good if we're aching right?! ;)

exiguous said:
I know the feeling I could barely do my 5km after it but it must be good if we're aching right?! ;)

Did you run straight after? I can barely sit down today. Getting laughed at in the office!

Yeah I did it while I was still warmed up. Poor you try to keep moving about and stretch gently! Yoga is one of the few methods with some proven support to reduce DOMS. A foam roller might help too.
Jees guys being healthy is dangerous just burned the hand off myself spilled a cup of green tea walking back to my desk - both embarrassed and very sore!

I still haven't managed to start this yet! Really need a kick up the bum!

How's everyone finding it?..Do i dare ask :-\

I literally cannot stand and sit! I have NEVER been so achy! But....it is a cracking work out - really enjoy doing it just the burn I am struggling with! I ran last night but couldnt do it today so have just shredded today! Maybe after I shred in the morning I maybe able to go running to help the burn but at the moment the jury is out on that one ;-)

I'm always too tired after the work so I've set my alarm for 6.20am so I can crack on! I think I might regret this! Lol

lol! Ill be looking for an update after..and also how you then cope at work! That's the bit im worried about!

Day 2 Level 1 complete!

Well, I definitely got through it more easily today, but The Aches are far worse!!! Although yesterdays aching legs hadn't gone, so aches on top of aches!!!!!!! Driving the kids to school this morning was fun - I couldn't hold the car on the clutch for more than a few seconds! I ended up laughing hysterically at myself, which made the kids look at me ever so strangely!!

To those of you who are running ON TOP of this - I don't know whether to give you a medal or blow a raspberry like my daughter does!! It is purely and simply showing off ;) ( Honestly - I am just jealous. I can't run to save my life - picture Pheobe from Friends and you will have some idea why!!!)

I am off to hobble up the stairs to bed. If I go now, I may make it there by midnight.......

Back