30 Day Shred Challenge

I started day 2 today and really enjoyed it although Anita was my saftey blanket! Ha! Althugh at day 8 I will still do the 30 days just felt ready to do L2! I weighed in today and for the first time I STS! I am sure the exercise has something to do with it so the scales are now hidden for a week and I am cracking on with the shredding and looking forward to a loss next week!

Have noticed a real difference in stamina and feel a tad less flabby!

Good Luck Ladies xx

Level 2?! Check you out, lady! I've just finished L1 D6 - still feeling it on some bits but others are getting so much easier. I WI this morning at STS too. Might check measurements later? I'm feeling a little less jiggly too, which is good!xx

Day 1 level 1 completed and it wasnt as bad as i thought lets see how i feel later lol

Congratulations that's amazing! Shredding works then!!!

:( sorry to whinge but I can't stop getting sick all morning I had to stop on the way into work to get sick was so embarrassing

Oh bless you! I was supposed to be meeting a friend tonight but her and both her children are down with a sickness bug - sounds like there's lots of nasties going 'round. Hope you feel better soon my lovely x

Thanks hon I'm sure I'll be fine in a while....as long as its not morning sickness................. :s

Thanks hon I'm sure I'll be fine in a while....as long as its not morning sickness................. :s

Is there a chance then?? Oooh - Hope it is/or isn't whichever you prefer!!!

WEll done Miss C - 8 cm is great. I am so tempted to do my measurements again as my serial weighing is showing a sts all week :( Don't mind a sts if i lose inches and vice versa. As long as I lose from somewhere I'm not fussed!!

L1 D8 complete today, finding it all much more civilised today :) I think I'll stick it out at L1 for the time being as I only have 2 more days and I still can't manage the full push ups! I am such a weeeeeed!!

L1 D8?????? What am I on?!

L1 D9 complete - only one day to go! I blame the humidity :p

I think i'm just about there. My only worry is that I feel like the increase in my exercise is slowing my weight loss. I would hate to get a sts at group, and moving to level 2 will be hell again i'm sure, which means a sts. Does that make any sense? I feel like I should do another couple of days at L1 - but maybe i'm just scared!

Glad to hear you do modified push ups too. Makes me feel much better xx

Sculls said:
I started day 2 today and really enjoyed it although Anita was my saftey blanket! Ha! Althugh at day 8 I will still do the 30 days just felt ready to do L2! I weighed in today and for the first time I STS! I am sure the exercise has something to do with it so the scales are now hidden for a week and I am cracking on with the shredding and looking forward to a loss next week!

Have noticed a real difference in stamina and feel a tad less flabby!

Good Luck Ladies xx

What's L2 like? Is it a big step up from L1?

Miss_Corset said:
Level 2?! Check you out, lady! I've just finished L1 D6 - still feeling it on some bits but others are getting so much easier. I WI this morning at STS too. Might check measurements later? I'm feeling a little less jiggly too, which is good!xx

I stayed the same too on Monday but I definitely feel better! X

Miss_Corset said:
I've just done my measurements and overall I've lost 8cm! Amazing motivation to keep
Going!x

Argh I really wish I had done measurements! That is amazing! Well done you x

docmurphy said:
What's L2 like? Is it a big step up from L1?

There are some really tough parts! I too still have to do modified push ups and have to do a lot of modified versions in L2 but just going to push myself a bit each day! Sticking with Anita for now ;-)

Oh I wish I was in a position to have morning sickness but just won't be financially or maritally set up for babies for another few years haha OH says we have to wait till we buy a house and get settled in it- reasonable and logical as always! But no I guess in all likelihood there's very little chance it is, more likely cause of totm.
On a very happy note I managed to make myself do shred tonight anyway so I'm very pleased with myself and hopefully have sweated out whatever it was cause feeling a bit better after it and much more likely to get some sleep.
Still flabbergasted at Miss_C's 8 cm that's so cool. I've only half an inch gone so far but then I have this belly fat since I was a kid I mean 8 or 9 and I've always been very active.

Is there a chance then?? Oooh - Hope it is/or isn't whichever you prefer!!!

WEll done Miss C - 8 cm is great. I am so tempted to do my measurements again as my serial weighing is showing a sts all week :( Don't mind a sts if i lose inches and vice versa. As long as I lose from somewhere I'm not fussed!!

L1 D8 complete today, finding it all much more civilised today :) I think I'll stick it out at L1 for the time being as I only have 2 more days and I still can't manage the full push ups! I am such a weeeeeed!!

Well after day one my limbs are in full use, I'm
In shock. Prob get worse as the day goes on. Lol
Just wish I had time to do it this morning but got to go and see this Olympic torch at 7.42.
Just hope I manage it tonight.

Back