30 Day Shred Exercise (esp. those who have previously done Cambridge)

Kanga

Hi all,

I am currently doing SS on Cambridge but considering moving to Exante (although worried about the flavours and having to figure out my likes and dislikes again etc). I have been thinking of starting the 30 Day Shred and while I know some people have previously done it on SS I was wondering if the extra calories etc with Exante would help energy wise? Or is it really minimal? Has anyone switched from Cambridge to Exante and found they had more energy? Also, anyone who has done the 30DS what were your losses like? Was it more inches than pounds?

Thanks for any help, sorry for the million questions!

I switched from Cambridge to exante and I have lots of energy generally. I do quite a bit of exercise too and it doesn't affect me at all. I do eat protein on top of shakes though.
i also feel like I've lost weight differently on exante. On Cambridge my boobs deflated and my face went gaunt but that hasn't happened this time! X

Thank you - that's good to hear and something to bear in mind - especially as I am feeling that the weight has gone from both those places too so far!

I started the 30 day shred but stuff came up and I stopped, ill be starting it again tonight but can't really confirm what losses I had yet, but there is a shred thread in the off topic section, why don't you have a read through that?

Back