Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

30 day shred, ouch!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sazbirl, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Sazbirl

Sazbirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi I've just started 30 day shred DVD, I'm on day 2 and this morning after doing it for first time yesterday I was aching in the muscle at sides of my armpits and my thighs, I made myself fo it again this morning and I'm hurting even more now it hurts just moving them,and I've got a 2yr old boy so I can't rest till he's in bed!!! I was just wondering if anyone else ached this bad with it and will it get better if I keepdoing it cause as the saying goes "no pain no gain"?????.xxxx:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sunsetbeach1

sunsetbeach1 Member

I started it recently and was aching after the first day-so much so that I couldn't do it the next day!! I gave my muscles a rest and did it again the day after. The next session I did the same way but it's gotten easier and now I can do it every day. Stick with it, it gets easier :)

4. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I couldn't even finish it my first time. Lol.

5. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    There's a large thread dedicated to the shred (ohh I'm a poet lol!!). I'm on day 12, took me a good 6 days doing it before I stopped aching. However I lost over 5inches in first week so stick with it ladies :)

6. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's really good. I'll deffinately keep working at it.. :)

7. baby2010

baby2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Guys, i ordered the dvd lastnight so it should hopefully be with me shortly, can't wait to have a go. xx

8. Sazbirl

Sazbirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Wow 5 inches in a week I'm deffo sticking with it now, but going to do it in the morning do it's over with early in the day I think it's so hard but really goodi can see why people are getting results if they stick to it, well done on your 5 inches that's brill.xxx

9. stig

stig Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    5"Wow that is fantastic. I have just done day 3. The first day I just wanted to be sick, day 2 and 3 much easier. Walking and getting in and out of the car was murder but I took myself for a brisk walk before this mornings and it did the trick. I also dived into the bath straight after so my muscles did not get too cold. I will try to do it in the morning much as I enjoy it (if you can) I like to have it over and done.
    What is the big thread called about Shred, I have posted on one but it seems a bit sleepy.

10. Sazbirl

Sazbirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi stig, the thread is called 30 day shred workout it's got about 28 pages in it, well done on compleating day 3,I did day 4 this morning so we will be completing all 30 days at about the same time hope we get good results.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.