30 day shred, ouch!!!!

Sazbirl

Gold Member
Hi I've just started 30 day shred DVD, I'm on day 2 and this morning after doing it for first time yesterday I was aching in the muscle at sides of my armpits and my thighs, I made myself fo it again this morning and I'm hurting even more now it hurts just moving them,and I've got a 2yr old boy so I can't rest till he's in bed!!! I was just wondering if anyone else ached this bad with it and will it get better if I keepdoing it cause as the saying goes "no pain no gain"?????.xxxx:wave_cry:

I started it recently and was aching after the first day-so much so that I couldn't do it the next day!! I gave my muscles a rest and did it again the day after. The next session I did the same way but it's gotten easier and now I can do it every day. Stick with it, it gets easier :)

I couldn't even finish it my first time. Lol.

That's really good. I'll deffinately keep working at it.. :)

Hi Guys, i ordered the dvd lastnight so it should hopefully be with me shortly, can't wait to have a go. xx

Wow 5 inches in a week I'm deffo sticking with it now, but going to do it in the morning do it's over with early in the day I think it's so hard but really goodi can see why people are getting results if they stick to it, well done on your 5 inches that's brill.xxx

5"Wow that is fantastic. I have just done day 3. The first day I just wanted to be sick, day 2 and 3 much easier. Walking and getting in and out of the car was murder but I took myself for a brisk walk before this mornings and it did the trick. I also dived into the bath straight after so my muscles did not get too cold. I will try to do it in the morning much as I enjoy it (if you can) I like to have it over and done.
What is the big thread called about Shred, I have posted on one but it seems a bit sleepy.

Hi stig, the thread is called 30 day shred workout it's got about 28 pages in it, well done on compleating day 3,I did day 4 this morning so we will be completing all 30 days at about the same time hope we get good results.xx

Back