30 day shred, ouch!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sazbirl, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Sazbirl

Sazbirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi I've just started 30 day shred DVD, I'm on day 2 and this morning after doing it for first time yesterday I was aching in the muscle at sides of my armpits and my thighs, I made myself fo it again this morning and I'm hurting even more now it hurts just moving them,and I've got a 2yr old boy so I can't rest till he's in bed!!! I was just wondering if anyone else ached this bad with it and will it get better if I keepdoing it cause as the saying goes "no pain no gain"?????.xxxx:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sunsetbeach1

sunsetbeach1 Member

I started it recently and was aching after the first day-so much so that I couldn't do it the next day!! I gave my muscles a rest and did it again the day after. The next session I did the same way but it's gotten easier and now I can do it every day. Stick with it, it gets easier :)

4. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I couldn't even finish it my first time. Lol.

5. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    There's a large thread dedicated to the shred (ohh I'm a poet lol!!). I'm on day 12, took me a good 6 days doing it before I stopped aching. However I lost over 5inches in first week so stick with it ladies :)

6. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's really good. I'll deffinately keep working at it.. :)

7. baby2010

baby2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Guys, i ordered the dvd lastnight so it should hopefully be with me shortly, can't wait to have a go. xx

8. Sazbirl

Sazbirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Wow 5 inches in a week I'm deffo sticking with it now, but going to do it in the morning do it's over with early in the day I think it's so hard but really goodi can see why people are getting results if they stick to it, well done on your 5 inches that's brill.xxx

9. stig

stig Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    5"Wow that is fantastic. I have just done day 3. The first day I just wanted to be sick, day 2 and 3 much easier. Walking and getting in and out of the car was murder but I took myself for a brisk walk before this mornings and it did the trick. I also dived into the bath straight after so my muscles did not get too cold. I will try to do it in the morning much as I enjoy it (if you can) I like to have it over and done.
    What is the big thread called about Shred, I have posted on one but it seems a bit sleepy.

10. Sazbirl

Sazbirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi stig, the thread is called 30 day shred workout it's got about 28 pages in it, well done on compleating day 3,I did day 4 this morning so we will be completing all 30 days at about the same time hope we get good results.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.