30 Day Shred - who's in??

COuld you play it on your PC/laptop?

I've not touched my 30DS since last week, but I've been doing HEAPS of exercise every day.

Just to say to folk who haven't started it yet, I don't know why it's billed as a 20 minute workout, as with warm up and cool down (which you'd be a bit silly not to do), it's 28 minutes, so you do have to find a full half hour in the day, not just 20 mins xx

* I don't mean 'a bit silly' in a nasty way, I just mean, given the sort of workout it is, so wham-bam-thankyou-maam, your muscles and joints really do need you to take care of them x

im starting tomorrow! x

I've had a full week off... whoops! Starting again tonight (as long as work doesn't kill me) and I may even do Level 1 and then a bit later Level 2 and start on Level 2 tomorrow. We'll see though, before Level 1 just wasn't pushing me anymore but after a weeks break it might do again so might need a couple of days to get back into it!

I tried playing it on my PC but it wouldn't :p
My O.H. say's he's fed up with waiting for new TV so he's going in to pay them to beliver it..So with luck we'll have it by the end of the week..

My 30DS is on hold for a month, working away, but I have got a really great app called Nike Training club. I'm hoping that I'll be able to pick out the same exercises and work out that way, it looks really good but we'll see how it goes.

There is on the web site, not sure you can in the phone app. You have to go to your user cp page and click on contacts and friends, then you can add a name.

ok so i wanna join in but .......excersise? im a bit limited as too that, have a hernia, foot pain, knee pain, hip pain, back pain...you get the idea lol, it is easing with every pound i loose so might have to wait a little while until then :( oh and do you know how i can tone my stomach without pulling my hernia....is there such an excersise lol x

fadingfast said:
ok so i wanna join in but .......excersise? im a bit limited as too that, have a hernia, foot pain, knee pain, hip pain, back pain...you get the idea lol, it is easing with every pound i loose so might have to wait a little while until then :( oh and do you know how i can tone my stomach without pulling my hernia....is there such an excersise lol x

30ds may not ready for you yet lol!! If you can manage it swimming might be good tho I'm not sure how the hernia would fare? But with all the joint pains etc it might be less painful than walking etc?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I WILL do the 30DS today! I will, I will, I will!!

30ds may not ready for you yet lol!! If you can manage it swimming might be good tho I'm not sure how the hernia would fare? But with all the joint pains etc it might be less painful than walking etc?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes not ready yet lol, erm swimming....not keen on that as it makes me grumpy when i get out the pool and realise im soooo heavy, puts me in bad mood for the rest of the day. lol.

What weights are you using? Haven't a clue if mine are too light or heavy

Back