30 Day Shred - who's in??

I will do 30ds........As soon as we get our new telly :|

I've totally fallen off the wagon. On a week off from work, and have been doing loads of hill walking - but no 30DS

Hill walking is good!!

Rang Currys and had a moan.... Telly being delivered Monday..Npt sure if I'm pleased or nervous that means I can start 30ds on Tuesday!!!!!

LittleSis said:
Hill walking is good!!

Rang Currys and had a moan.... Telly being delivered Monday..Npt sure if I'm pleased or nervous that means I can start 30ds on Tuesday!!!!!

Why not start monday? LOL

I may do if they turn up early enough!! Grumpy old fart I live with will moan if I start doing execise DVD when he's home :) Mind you he could do with joining me :D

Hate, hate, hate the third circuit of cardio on level 2, it's ridiculously hard and I dread it!!

Day 13, 6th on level 2 complete!! 17 days to go!!

I've got this DVD I managed 7 days last time before I got bored, but if it gives good results like the DVD cover claims I just might knock dust off it and try again :).x

I an deffinatly getting up early in the morning and starting the Shred :-s

rebecca1608 said:
How you finding it? any tips?

Well I haven't done it consequtively, which I think you're meant to, but even so, I can defo feel an inprovment in my fitness, and possibly some slight definition on my stomach and arms and less wobbly :)

I'm finding the cardio in the third circut on level 2 really hard, ive never conpleted the double jump ropes yet, always end up just doing single ones!!

Tips, it's all about getting into a routine and trying to do it everyday, once you've done that everything else takes care of it's self, you're fitness will automacitally improve :))

Where are you at with the shred?

Ok I absolutely suck. I never got back on this =( I might dust it off and try again today. That first week I had all the motivation in the world then had that week off and just couldn't be bothered with it!

caroline g said:
Ok I absolutely suck. I never got back on this =( I might dust it off and try again today. That first week I had all the motivation in the world then had that week off and just couldn't be bothered with it!

I know how you feel Caroline, I started with 8 consecutive days and then fell off the wagon, but when I was feeling motivated again I just picked up from where I left off and started as if it were day 9!

I'm now at day 17 and feeling really motivated again!!

You can do it :)))

How did you find it just picking up where you left off? I felt ready to move on to Level 2 but not sure if I'll need to restart now!

caroline g said:
How did you find it just picking up where you left off? I felt ready to move on to Level 2 but not sure if I'll need to restart now!

Personally I don't think I'm ever going to be able to do 30 days in a row, so picking up where I left off is the next best thing.

If I were you, I'd do today on level 1, see how you feel, you might suprise yourself and feel fine and be able to move onto level 2 tomorrow!!

I would also suggest posting on here from where you left off, so look back at how many days you completed and then just take off from there :)

Hi guys
I did 10 consecutive days of level 1 full on. Next day tried level 2 and nearly passed out!! So gave up :(
That was couple months ago. So yesterday I dusted the DVD and got back on the wagon. Just finished day 2, and feeling fairly good about myself...already! 34 days till my jollies xx

Back