• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

30 day shred....

Anyone done this ??? Its on offer on play.com for a fiver so i have ordered a copy. I figure i have 20 mins a day to spare if she reckons she can lose me 20lb in 30 days! Although i have read reviews and its supposed to be a killer.....oh well, as soon as it arrives i will give it a whizz and let u know.

Stephie77 xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
No what is it? My husband very kindly just bought me a shake weight! I don't know whether to be grateful/insulted/embarrassed or what hehe xx

Its a dvd by the woman who did the fitness for biggest loser usa gillian something or other. She has split the workout into 3 levels, u do each level for 10 days (20 mins a day) and she reckons she can get 20lb off in 30 days. The ww and sw forms are raving about it and apparantly the results show after 2 wks but it has to be done everyday and the 20 mins is hardcore!! I vot a shake a weight for xmas.................its still in its box as i keep forgetting about it. Think im gonna do the shred & shake a weight in one go....30 mins a day. Done.

Stephie77 xxx

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Ooohhh sounds good. Let's me know how it goes on here :0) x

Will do x

Stephie77 xxx

i LOVE THE 30 DAY SHRED!

Aha, i have never done it as a 30 day program as i like to mix it in with other stuff, plus my exercise is a bit up in the air at the mo. i love it though, i sometimes do 2 levels to get a good 40 min workout or tag it on the end of a short run. right now im doing insanity though so havn't done it in a while!
i reckon it will def get good results if you diet as well with it :)

let us know how it goes!

Well I did day 1 literally 2 mins ago!!! and MY GOD, as someone who works out every day for 90 mins i can safely say its a goooooood DVD! its a solid 20 mins and im sweating!! will be interesting to see if i ache tomorrow as a lot of thereviews i read reported aching but i am gonna try and do it every day for the next 30!

NO aches peeps!!!!! this is good! will do it again tonight!