30 day Shred

naz said:
Hi guys it's only day 7 of the shred for me but just wanted to share something with you.
Last week I bought a dress, I loved it so thought I'll get it and fit into it! Anyway the buttons didn't even go up! Last night I thought I'd try it and ask the other half to tell me where I need to lose from in order for me to fit into it! It was somewhere on my back you see, anyway guess what??? It fit!!!! I'm sooo happy!!!! This is my dress it's a bit funky but I love it!!!!

Congrats Naz; result!

Did Level 1 Day 2 today. Still couldn't keep up but a bit better than yesterday.

thanks everyone. i havnt attempted day todays shred yet but before the days out i will get it done. i uaed to do way more exercise then im currently doing as i used to do the biggest loser uk dvd 45 minutes of it.
im due to go back to the doctors this week for a pill check so if its no different i may mention it. last time they said id lost weight to quickly which is rubbish as i havnt and to keep an eye on it. id have head rushes from getting up go fast but since i cut out chocolate 10 days ago as i was feeling ill when i ate it theyve gone. xx

Did Level 1 Day 2 today. Still couldn't keep up but a bit better than yesterday.

Well done!

yay.....day 25 done!

I might have a shred break when Im done and stick to running a couple of times a week, doing the ab exercises I have learnt from Jillian. I think that the shred has slowed my losses a little, will see how it goes, but i can defo manage a whole month of the SHRED WOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Im so not giving up on this.... I havnt weighed myself today, as I know that this week i will weigh a little bit more (joys of being a women 'eh) but i went out today and got myself some dumbells that are a lighter then my old one , i was a bit devistated that I had to drop the amount i was lifting but i rather not be injured.

Anyway, i brought these dumbells and i brought some joggers (which stupidley i havnt tried on yet i know, and a polo shirt made by nike. but they are a 14/16 so ill soon see if my hard work ive put in before working the shred has paid off too.

Day 6 of the shred will be done by 8pm tonight x

Well done all :) keep shedding :) I was too busy yest - work at 8 and not home till 10... Hope to fit in today but not sure will happen :( will get these last two days then start again :) xx

Im so not giving up on this.... I havnt weighed myself today, as I know that this week i will weigh a little bit more (joys of being a women 'eh) but i went out today and got myself some dumbells that are a lighter then my old one , i was a bit devistated that I had to drop the amount i was lifting but i rather not be injured.

Anyway, i brought these dumbells and i brought some joggers (which stupidley i havnt tried on yet i know, and a polo shirt made by nike. but they are a 14/16 so ill soon see if my hard work ive put in before working the shred has paid off too.

Day 6 of the shred will be done by 8pm tonight x

YAY go for it!!

i have to share this with u all. u went and got my joggers and my tshirt and they both fit! never been in a 12/14 before in joggers and the t shirt had boobie space! :)
im off to shred my butt off no matter what.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110709_181010.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110709_181010.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 73
  • ForumRunner_20110709_181050.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110709_181050.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 68
Woo hoo well done Kirsty!! What a fab feeling!!!

ive done it! i managed to do the shred today. i feel so much more motivated now and managed everything but the last ab exercise. soooo pleased.

Thankyou, ive never felt more motivated now :)

rugbykirsty87 said:
ive done it! i managed to do the shred today. i feel so much more motivated now and managed everything but the last ab exercise. soooo pleased.

Yay well done!! I really struggled tonight, dont know what was wrong with me, it was so hard :( I hope tomorrow is better!

think positively it will b better ;) your doing great xx

Hi guys I hav a confession to make :( yesterday I didn't do the shred, I know it's probably not a food enough reason but I had a birthday party at my house and I was on my feet all day! And I told myself I would do it once everyone had gone but I just fell onto the sofa and was knocked out lol! I was sooo tired! Anyway I'm going to do it today but was wondering can I do 2 sets today? Has anyone ever done this? Xxx

Btw I forgot to mention I got told I have lost weight from family members who I see weekly ! Now I haven't changed my eating habits if anything im off track and the scale just ain't moved for weeks so the only thing I can put it down too is jillian!! God I love her hehe!! Xxx

naz. dont worry about it. at least ur going back on track today.
i personally dont think i could manage two sets of anything. i used to work at a curvea gym and when the ladiea said half an hour wont work can i do it twice id say. if u can manage it twice u didnt do it hard enough the first time.

i did mine yesterday despite stopping through fridays but ill carry on until wednesday until level 2. xx

rugbykirsty87 said:

Well done Kirsty; great!

naz said:
Btw I forgot to mention I got told I have lost weight from family members who I see weekly ! Now I haven't changed my eating habits if anything im off track and the scale just ain't moved for weeks so the only thing I can put it down too is jillian!! God I love her hehe!! Xxx

Those kind of comments are Great motivators! I hope we all hear similar!!

Level 1 Day 3 done & dusted (still struggling with push-ups, can do something that resembles one now though, lol!)

Back