30 day Shred

day four level one completed..

managed to do one 'real' push up!!! WOW:D

notice a difference in my clothes already after four days...so i am well pleased.

wht i have noticed is that my bum and thighs are sore but my stomach isn't. when i used to do my other exercise dvd i could feel the muscles in my stomach sore so i am thinking maybe i'm not doing them right.

Well done marylou, your fitness is improving already. Just think how fit you'll be at Level 3!

louisa_jane said:
Level 2 :O pffft wow never sweated so much xD better be worth it!

Tell me about it! I don't sweat easily but I really did today -my day 1 of level 2. I love-hate it!!

Level 1 day 2 done, very happy that I found I can do it in the safety of my bedroom off the laptop! I was very sweaty so that must be good lol. It's weird but I find the cardio at the end easier than at the start? And my knee and neck didn't hurt today. Kick my bum into shape Jillian!

I agree, Laura. Cardio in first circuit is always hard....maybe because the end seems so far away!

And some levels, some days, I chuckle to think that because Strength is so hard, I almost feel happy and relieved when Cardio or Abs start...as though I ever could have imagined looking forward to anything involving either 'Cardio' or 'Abs'

Keep it up guys! X

I just did Level 3 day 2. I didn't pause it at all although I did have to stop myself on the odd occasion, but nowhere near as much as yesterday. Can manage 2 proper travelling push-ups before I have to drop to my knees. I mainly do the planks as Anita. I'm doing well with the ab exercises though, mainly do them as Natalie. I'm so glad I've got to level 3!

Hope all shredders are having a good day!

well done, my 10 year old daughter did level 3 yesterday for fun. she enjoyed it, I made the travelling push ups myself and really liked it. Level 3 seems so much fun. Level 2 is ok too except for the double rope I just can't manage because of a weak perinea, I almost peed on myself yesterday :( I know I sould see my midwife to do my after birth perinea exercises but now I'm sure I WILL NEED TO.

well done, my 10 year old daughter did level 3 yesterday for fun. she enjoyed it, I made the travelling push ups myself and really liked it. Level 3 seems so much fun. Level 2 is ok too except for the double rope I just can't manage because of a weak perinea, I almost peed on myself yesterday :( I know I sould see my midwife to do my after birth perinea exercises but now I'm sure I WILL NEED TO.

Yeah I would see your midwife, that sounds quite unpleasant for you. The double jump rope was probably one of the moves I hated least on level 2! I hate planks! Level 3 is definitely more fun but it's still really hard work.

yeah I did not notice my perinea was weakened so much, I never had any problem before, so thanks Jillian ;)
Ok did my day 13 and you know what I just feel I don't push enough, I can't. They say muscles needs recovery in order to get stronger and I have the feeling I am needing a one or two day break. (maybe between levels) in order to start strong again....because now I take the easy road mainly because my feet and knees are hurting. On the cardio and strength level I could do Natalie, and because it hurts I do Anita. So as I am going on vacations, I will give myself a two days break before going on. And then before level 3 I will do another break too.

My results are amazing by the way, because I worked so hard so I don't want to take the easy road just to say I did it without interruption because I won't do it properly. I fit clothes that I fitted while 10 pounds lighter so I'm definitely leaner (it show on the numbers too). So girls keep going but choose your own path ;)

yeah I did not notice my perinea was weakened so much, I never had any problem before, so thanks Jillian ;)
Ok did my day 13 and you know what I just feel I don't push enough, I can't. They say muscles needs recovery in order to get stronger and I have the feeling I am needing a one or two day break. (maybe between levels) in order to start strong again....because now I take the easy road mainly because my feet and knees are hurting. On the cardio and strength level I could do Natalie, and because it hurts I do Anita. So as I am going on vacations, I will give myself a two days break before going on. And then before level 3 I will do another break too.

My results are amazing by the way, because I worked so hard so I don't want to take the easy road just to say I did it without interruption because I won't do it properly. I fit clothes that I fitted while 10 pounds lighter so I'm definitely leaner (it show on the numbers too). So girls keep going but choose your own path ;)

that sounds like a good idea to me. a wee break before you start each level again. i hope that i find the inspiration to get up now on sat an sun morn and do it. i think that sun morning might be a problem as i have a friend over for drinks sat night :sigh:

can't believe that you have dropped a dress size!!!! have you lost much weight or more just toned. my jeans are falling off me today after five days but i have only lost a pound on the scales.

i'm the same. my bmi not good but i feel soooo different and thats only five days of 20 min exercise. it's class!!!!!!! treating myself now to a few wee packets of velvet crunch and snak a jacks and a bacardi and diet coke...:)) weeklies come in handy lol

What is this velvet crunch I hear so much about? Well done ladies :) Keep shredding :)

I didn't manage any cardio exercise at all yesterday, was feeling too rough. Got a cold :( Boooo. BUT I did manage half an hour of pilates last night.

x

I wish I'd taken measurements when I started now - I took photos but I don't want to compare every week. I've sent my other half down to Argos this morning for some heavier weights to use in L2 which I'll start next Thursday.

Dragging myself out of bed to do day 6 now :)

Keep going guys! Ur doing fab xx

well got up at 9am and done day 6. really feel great the day. my white linen trousers are 'hanging' on me. only lost a pound on the scales but def feel so much different. so glad i started this before my holidays bring on the bikini lol. might not have a great body after losing so much weight over the years but i feel better having toned up a bit. will never get rid of the belly but that's just a reminder of my two children :D

still only using 1lb weights and i think i could push myself onto higher ones when i restart after my holidays again. another week and a half to go on the shred. thinking about taking tomorrow off. who wants to exercise on a sunday???? plus a few bacardis tonight will leave me lying on the sofa all day tomorrow eating junk. have my ww goodies all stocked up for tomorrow.

have a great weekend everyone x

Back