30 day Shred

Did Day 3 of Level 1 Shred 2. Did 2.5kg weights on the middle set, light weights (1.2kg) for all the others and I dropped them during all the cardio bar the punching due to the heat - I think this was mainly cos I managed about 25 press ups in total - didn't have the strength for much else! Really can't get over the immense difference in my fitness - I am bouncing higher than Natalie on the skipping.

Keep going ladies - I did the 30 dS and now I have moved on to kettleworx - which is challenging but my fitness greatly
Improved with the 30 dS i did not lose any weight but I am lot more toned ...

Pretika said:
Keep going ladies - I did the 30 dS and now I have moved on to kettleworx - which is challenging but my fitness greatly
Improved with the 30 dS i did not lose any weight but I am lot more toned ...

Well done Pretika. I fell off the wagon and I'm way behind now but would like to complete this Shred. Yeah, not too sure the Shred does bring much weight loss, mostly an increase in stamina/ fitness. All the best to you on Kettleworx; that's supposed to be brilliant and give fast results. I plan to do that after the Shred.

Forgive me Shredders for I have skipped...Should be Day 5 today but yesterday after 3 days in a row I needed sleep (have a faint bout of hayfever and the heat means my sleeping pattern is a bit shot) so I missed doing it in the morning, had work til 5, rehearsal from 5-10 so there was no way I was going to do it and I think Jillian would agree that sleep is more important for me than shredding at the moment (have been getting faint hunger pangs that I believe are hayfever/sleepiness related)

But I went at it full force today and guess what??? TWO FULL SETS OF FULL PRESS-UPS! DONE!!! WHOOOOOP!!! - so I think that's 27? I guess doing those scary spider press-ups in 6 week six-pack has really improved my stamina. So 4 our of 5 days done. I don't feel so bad about missing yesterday as I am also doing a beginners plus running plan and the missed day was a 2 mile run which I did in good time. So the day itself wasn't a total rest!

But onwards...Level 1 is too easy for me now - I am working hard and doing everything as perfectly as I can. But I am rather enjoying getting better and better at pressups and want to stick at Level 1 for a few more days (mainly cos I remember how hard level 2 is ;) )

I still can't do a proper press up, but I am making an effort to get lower down each time. I'm actually enjoying level 2, I can do the planky stuff ok. Of course, now I'm worrying about level 3! Should I peek? no, I don't think I will. It'll be a nice surprise. Lol!

Shredded today so that's 5 times out of 6 days level 1...not sure that I'm noticing that much of a difference this time...but we'll see in the fullness of the shred - oh hang on - yes I know what I'm noticing - the top fat off my belly is going - I am starting to totally smooth out on my torso and it is hard underneath - also hips are shrinking for deffo...even withthe added weights though I am not noting the same swift changes in my arms and back as last time...that's not to say something isn't actually happening underneath it all...just that I am doing lots of other exercise now so it's all kind of wrapped up in several things!

Day 6 level 1 (2nd time round) complete too (waves at Naz!)
Did 29 press-ups today. Also I ran my first 5k in 2 years today. So happy!

Well done cerulean! I forgot to post yesterday but day 7 level 1 complete! I'm hoping to finish all 30 days non stop this time around! But I think I'll always hate the anti razor things! Lol xxx

Finally got to shred tonight after 2 weeks. It wasn't easy but I got through it all and I am a happy bunny, day 9 level 2 done. Tomorrow it's 10 and then 'hasta la vista' level 2 for a while anyway. Keep shredding peeps :).

That's me done with level 2, on to level 3. I hope I find it more pleasant than 2.

Back