30 day Shred

Day 18 today! Just ordered banish fat boost metabolism for when I've finished shred, must be a glutton for punishment!!!

I've done day 18 too, and am enjoying level 3 far more than level 2, really feel like I've worked at it this morning.
feel nice and slim today as well so really motivated to keep going, think I might see some results after level 3 :)

I like the 20 min work out cos its easy to fit in, I do it when I get up before work some mornings so a 40 min workout would be too much for me to get up early for, so looking for another 20 min type workout for after this. Any ideas let me know

I don't know of any others as this intensity.

My plan is to increase my running and alternate it with the shred.

I want to repeat the shred with higher weights and more of the advanced moves & deeper lunges.

Still can't do a full press up so it will be a challenge!! :)

Would love to know if you find anything else to progress on to. xx

I still can't do a full press up either but getting better at the kneeling ones.

Can really feel my shoulders and abs after 2 days of level 3. Will do day 19 tonight.....

Just wanted to pop in and say A HUGE WELL DONE to all of you!! you are all doing so well!!!

Jillian has a new 30 day program called ripped in 30 but its only avaliable at the moment in US region, so if you are able to play us dvds then that might be a go for all of you next.. (i cant play them so very paitentily waiting... although i might just go out and buy a multi region dvd player at this rate)
i love jillian's workouts.. they are fab.
i have them all! 30 day shred, banish fat boost met, no more trouble zones, 6 week six pack, Yoga meltdown... they are all fab, and all work!!

Happy Shredding!

wow Kes, amazing picttures, well done you! you lok fab...

will have to check if my PS3 will play US DVDs

Day 14 Shreded!

Nearly half way - really felt those plank jacks tonight!! :character00116::character00116::character00116: xx

Day 15 Shredded!!

Half way now :):)

I actually enjoyed it tonight, it was late but I needed to do something for me after a really busy day at work.
:character00116::character00116:

Well done Hannah, nearly there.

Level 3 hurt. Couldn't do a lot of the jumping because of my knees and half way through I pulled something in my groin, but rested for the remainder of the day, so will be ready for L3 D2 later today.

Again, I hurt in different places this level so I am hoping to see more inch loss this week!

Day 16 Shredded!!

Level 3 is getting close!!

Well done Jamie - hope you have recovered well. :):) xx

did day 22 this morning before work, still feeling it,

well done everyone, lets keep it up :)

Kerry - I am hurting in my upper back area in this level is this the same for you?

Day 23 today. Yesterday was hard but my pain from the day before seems to have gone:) I guess it is the same as the other two levels in as much as you find it easier as the days go on, can't say I like this level much though, preferred level two. Only another week and I can add in my Boost Fat Banish Metabolism workout, which I am looking forward to. I may stick it on today and sit and watch it so I know what I am in for! The shred has made a hell of a difference so far, but I have to say that my weight is not really moving much. I had hoped to lose a little more than I had by now, I guess I am steadily building muscle though!

Morning jamie! Up early!

I find its my upper legs, shoulders and obliques that feel it most from level 3, I didn't like level 2 at all, don't think I could do the moves very well though, much prefer level 3, just goes to show we all like different things.

I have to say the same about weight, not shifting much despite being 100% on SW last 2 weeks, but seeing changes in body shape, not much inches either, and its my upper and lower belly fat that I really want to shift.

Think after the shred I'll give it a rest for a little bit and see if diet alone can make an impact on this belly fat. Can't lose too much though as wedding dress if fitted now so if I lose too much (chance would be a fine thing lol) it'll not fit any more.

Level 1 day 3 done
Im doing them at clos to midnight as i wont let another day pass and im always doing something :D

Bit concerned im not doing the bent leg rowing correctly,

Should my back be arched like the dvd, or straight as JM says if back was straight id be level over my knees...hope that makes sense and do the shoulder blades go together at all times or only on the pull back part?

still loving it, cant belive how quickly 20 minutes goes.,:)

Level 1 day 3 done
Im doing them at clos to midnight as i wont let another day pass and im always doing something :D

Bit concerned im not doing the bent leg rowing correctly,

Should my back be arched like the dvd, or straight as JM says if back was straight id be level over my knees...hope that makes sense and do the shoulder blades go together at all times or only on the pull back part?

still loving it, cant belive how quickly 20 minutes goes.,:)

I often fit it in late evening - but it keeps me awake as I end up buzzing with energy.

I copy the girls at the back for the postures. I think the shoulder blades only come together as you pull back.

Glad you are enjoying it - the results are worth the effort. :):)

Thanks Hanna
Im doing it again in a bit, I did it earlier today about 19.00. I have wiegh in tomorrow so i thought a good last chance work out and also makes up for the day gaps I had at the start. :D

Thanks Hanna
Im doing it again in a bit, I did it earlier today about 19.00. I have wiegh in tomorrow so i thought a good last chance work out and also makes up for the day gaps I had at the start. :D

Twice in one day!! Crazy woman!!
:):)

Back