30 day Shred

Hiya Hannah
Welldone day 17!
I didn't do the 2nd set i fell asleep and gutted about it.
I am definately going to atch the days up, realy enjoying it.
Im amazed at the differene in my body already and ive only done 4??:eek:

day 23 done, on nightshift for 4 nights now so probably continue to do it when I get up in the evening before work, bit of a metabolism boost before work xx

day 24 shredded, enjoying it but feeling a bit disappointed not seeing much in the way of weight loss or inch loss,

however, I do feel better and feel more toned so thats positive.

has anyone noticed marked changes in weight or inches?

day 23 done, on nightshift for 4 nights now so probably continue to do it when I get up in the evening before work, bit of a metabolism boost before work xx

I've started doing that! Found that with all the best intentions I just wasn't getting around to doing it during my 12hr night shift and certainly was in no mood to do it after work - so alarm is set 30mins early to get it out of the way!

Think I'm annoying everyone coming into work grinning :D from buzzy feeling I get - a few of the girls have ordered it at work so looks like June is going to be the official 30 day challenge!

wow AJB your weight loss is phenomenal! do you have a food diary on here so I can pinch a few tips.....

whats happened to us all?? have we fell of the wagon? haven't done it myself for 2 days because tired off nightshift but I am determined to finish the 30 days.....

I'm still here Kerry, we do need rest days.

I'm alternating C25K days with Shred days.

I will finish it too. I want to do it longer than 30 times as it's a great workout that delivers results in 20 mins. Hee hee I sound like an advert!! xx

Ive had a bit of a break as I was getting really bad headaches again! Level 3 was hideous for me, all that jumping was playing havoc with my knees. I much preferred level 2, so will be going back to that instead.

I will be alternating with Banish Fat Boost Metabolism from today. xx

Ive had a bit of a break as I was getting really bad headaches again! Level 3 was hideous for me, all that jumping was playing havoc with my knees. I much preferred level 2, so will be going back to that instead.

I will be alternating with Banish Fat Boost Metabolism from today. xx

Keep us updated with how you get on with the next DVD please Jamie :)

Plan to do the Shred later, but my focus is on my C25K at the moment as my RFL is in 2 weeks. xx

Day 18 Shredded!! I will finish it!!

Day 8 Level 1:):)
I cant belive the body changes amazing:eek:
Brought myself a coat thta ive been trying on for 2 months :D as ive reached my Minimins 1st Stone loss.

With the help of a 3lb.10oz off this wk Woohooo:D

Hi everyone

I ordered this a couple of weeks ago and it arrived at the weekend. Did day 1 level 1 yesterday and quite enjoyed it. Its good that it is only 20 minutes long so I can fit it in with work, kids, housework etc.
Can anybody actually see results? I cant see how 20 minutes a day is gonna do much but will wait and see. Sounds to good to be true from what everyone else has said!

Lynn

OMG - i must be mad! i've read through this thread and just ordered 30 day shred, i'll do it, i'll hurt! but i'll do it :D
3 weeks sinc emy 'revelation' that i was in serious need of a life/body change and i've found i love aerobic/cardio/core workouts! (who knew?!?!) so i'm actually (masochisticly!) looking forward to this! :D

Can anybody actually see results? I cant see how 20 minutes a day is gonna do much but will wait and see. Sounds to good to be true from what everyone else has said!

Lynn

Try 5 days;):)
I know that once stopped the muscles will drop again, as they do after 3 days off, so i plan to keep this up for 3 months to train the muscle memory, then do it 1 or 2 times a week.

I have had my bigget wieght loss in 3 monts this week which was ater my 8th Shred day on level 1

Back