30 day Shred

Yes I can see results. I an dieting anyway so who knows how much weight loss is to do with that but the muscle is def new! My arms are much more defined and my stomach is tighter.

I am dieting as well so do hope to see results, also go to a couple of boxercise classes a week but thought this dvd would be good to do everyday.

Did day 2 yesterday and def feel a bit stiff and sore today so hopefully it's working.

Lynn

I get my DVD today or tmw :) NERVOUS

You will love it miisj

My moods have increased by 30% easily, its a win win result with this one and proves whats been said for years " that exercise is a must for a healthy body and mind"

it there for the taking.... all we need is our selves

So Go Girl :D:D:D

me too missjlouise!
and thanks for the encouragement lookingforme, this whole site is an encouragement!

Hi am I ok to join this thread please. I am starting tomorrow but am doing it alternate days with banish fat boost metabolism as still need to loose weight. Do you think this will work?

I have been doing 30 day shred for a couple of weeks at least every other day. I do cardio in Gym or Zumba on alternate days.
Still too frightened to go past Level 2. Quite often I do Level 2 and Level 1 straight after. Level 1 seems easy in comparison now.
I think my exercise regime combined with following Dukan Diet is helping me lose weight.
Only been on a diet 10 days and have lost 10lb. I know this will slow down dramatically but it has been a good boost.
Especially as I am 44 and struggle to lose weight now.

I've just completed day 3. It is tough and I still cant believe it will make a difference doing only 20 mins of exercise a day but really feel good for doing it. Got my boxercise class tonight as well.

lookingforme said:
You will love it miisj

My moods have increased by 30% easily, its a win win result with this one and proves whats been said for years " that exercise is a must for a healthy body and mind"

it there for the taking.... all we need is our selves

So Go Girl :D:D:D

Thankyou ... Its not in todays post :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to the new folk joining this thread and doing The Shred!!

I alternate it with C25K days and have one or two rest days per week.

I feel leaner and my clothes are looser, loving the results!!

Hey guys, I'm on day three tomorrow, can anyone tell me how long you do each level for? One of the websites I read said up to 7 days on level 1, up to 10 days on level 2 and at least 13 days on level 3...but the DVD just says move to the next level wheb you're ready!?!

Hey guys, I'm on day three tomorrow, can anyone tell me how long you do each level for? One of the websites I read said up to 7 days on level 1, up to 10 days on level 2 and at least 13 days on level 3...but the DVD just says move to the next level wheb you're ready!?!

I've been doing ten days on each, but I will keep going beyond 30 days.

As my fitness improves with each level I do more of the advanced moves, deeper lunges etc and have increased my hand weights too.

Depends on your starting level of fitness but each level should prepare you for the next.

Enjoy!! :):) xx

I was just wondering what weight of hand weights everyone is using? Mine are very light think only 2lb and think I need to get heavier ones, dont really feel them.

just done day 1 level 1 - *_*

after 1.5 hours hard ground clearing at the allotment, it burned, but i have to say - i am bursting with energy!!!

mum2c&d said:
I was just wondering what weight of hand weights everyone is using? Mine are very light think only 2lb and think I need to get heavier ones, dont really feel them.

I'm using tins of beans lol...

The weight isn't too important when doing any kind of weight bearing exercise. It's FAR more crucial to get the posture and movement spot on, that'll give you WAY faster results than using heavy weights wrongly :)x

Day 1 Level 1 had just nearly killed me :( bring on the other 29 days...

Fot the bicep exercises and rows I use 4lb weights but for some of the shoulder exercises I have to use really light weights -2lb.

2nd day - i woke up this morning and decided to get right on it. done by 7:50am! (am i mad?!) but although my legs feel wobbly, i feel energised and i'm happy it's done fo rthe day.

(i am modifying the press ups, but i am fully kicking myself in the butt! :D )

Back