30 day Shred

Impressive :) I was measured 2 weeks ago (doing it 4 weekly)

I'm sure it will work :) xx

Well I ache in places I didn't know I could ache courtesy of the 30DS! Off to do day 2 :) xx

Good stuff :D

I have just done day 2 of level 2 :eek:

Not sure why day 2 was harder - probably having to work through aches and pains haha :)

Watch this space Carly, third day is the worse since you'll be aching all over!
I'm on my third attempt to stick to it - each time I couldn't force myself back to routine on day four...erm...Never mind, back on track tomorrow.
Good luck with your third and fourth day :)

stick with it - by Day 5 it gets easier :)

Will do! Who has done the full 30? What did u lose? X

How are you finding it? I'm debating whether to go up to Level 2 later on this week :confused:

I did level one for 16 consecutive days.
I only managed to complete the whole of level 1 on about day 13 or 14.
I did another couple of days of level one, then moved up :)
Level 2 is hard...
But to be honest, remember how you were back at level one on your first day, and its just like that... maybe a teensy bit harder, but I think thats because you dont know the routine yet ect :)
How many days have you done Level 1 for ?
:)

I orderd this dvd last night, I can't wait to try it out. Is it good? How much weight have people lost doing this?

For me it is difficult to know how much weight I have lost, as I am currently doing Exante.
But this is definatley helping me feel much fitter, which is part of my aim for my weight loss :)

RFL done back to serious Shredding!! xx

Race for Life!! :):):)

Took some time off shredding to concentrate on my running - now back shredding.

Plank jacks still kill me!! xx

Oh aye... I had a few friends run it too this year :)
Good stuff. Hope you did a time you wanted :)

I am actually not so bad on the plank jacks...
Its the other plank one, that you bring your legs up the way ... holy moly :eek::eek::eek:

But I do like it :D

Oh aye... I had a few friends run it too this year :)
Good stuff. Hope you did a time you wanted :)

I am actually not so bad on the plank jacks...
Its the other plank one, that you bring your legs up the way ... holy moly :eek::eek::eek:

But I do like it :D

Just over 32 mins - was delighted - I only trained for 5 weeks!! But - as there is 4 stone less of me now, its probably cheating!!

Loving the Shred too - and your bikini line ambition!! :flirt2::flirt2: Hee hee!! :8855: xx

Well done on RFL!

I did day 3 today :) x

Ok so i restarted the 30ds again today.I got as far as day 7 last time but then the kids got their easter hols and i just didnt seem to find the time.Looking back i should have made more of an effort to stick with it.
I mgoing away on 1st august and tried on some of my summer clothes from last year and thats after shocking the bejasus into me to get my ass in gear,so here i am again on day 1.Im really going to stick with it this time..ive no choice if i want to fit into my clothes in 8 weeks time.

Sorry to go on.

Go girl! A hol is always a good goal :) x

Think I may move up to Level 2 on Day 8 :0 I've actually managed to do a Legs, Bums and Tums class plus a 5k power walk after today's shred so depending on how I feel tomorrow - feel good right now but probably won't be able to walk!

Back