30 day Shred

notsoskinnymarge said:
The last set of abs do kill... but it will get easier. :)

Agreed and you get results, I've got a tiny bit of definition showing on my jelly belly!! Hooray for the Shred!! xx

HannahNewton said:
Agreed and you get results, I've got a tiny bit of definition showing on my jelly belly!! Hooray for the Shred!! xx

Yay, this is what I like to hear!! Can't wait to start seeing the results!

Oh one other thing I wanted to ask, at what point should you move up a level? Is it best to to 10 days at each level?

Oh one other thing I wanted to ask, at what point should you move up a level? Is it best to to 10 days at each level?

I moved to level 2, when I could complete level 1.
It took me 16 days :)

Going to walk the dog then give level 3 a go!! Eek!! xx

I'll see how I get on then. Good luck with level 3 Hannah.

Go guys :) xx

Hey girls...i want to get 30DS but i can see about 5 different versions of it on Amazon. Can someone link me to the one i need to get to be most up to date please? Thanks x

LittleMissPeacock said:
Hey girls...i want to get 30DS but i can see about 5 different versions of it on Amazon. Can someone link me to the one i need to get to be most up to date please? Thanks x

I'm on my phone so can't do links. My DVD has red and black background with "jillian Michaels 30 day shred" in bold on it.

Make sure you order a UK one as I think there are some US imports too.

Good luck!! xx

Found level 3 quite a step up again.

Had sweat dripping off my chin doing the walking press ups.

It's a tough one for sure!! xx

How scary is level 2 - what does it involve? Aiming to do 10 days of each level so have a few left x

How scary is level 2 - what does it involve? Aiming to do 10 days of each level so have a few left x

I think its like going back to your fitness level at the begining of level 1, only a little bit tougher, and a little bit faster. :)
I didn't want to move on to the next level until I had completed the first one, hence it took me 16 days to move up.
I think it may take a wee bit longer for me to move up to level 3 :eek::)

I've just got out of bed very slowly anticipating very sore muscles and got a surprise, I'm okay! A little bit stiff but nothing like I imagined :) I should've got up earlier and done day 2 this morning but I'll do it when I get home tonight before I do anything else!!

I'll keep going with the weights I've got because my arms are fine this morning :D

Thanks Marge!

That's impressive Surfhunny! Enjoy day 2! Xx

Surfhunny said:
I've just got out of bed very slowly anticipating very sore muscles and got a surprise, I'm okay! A little bit stiff but nothing like I imagined :) I should've got up earlier and done day 2 this morning but I'll do it when I get home tonight before I do anything else!!

I'll keep going with the weights I've got because my arms are fine this morning :D

Amazing well done!

After level 3 last night my waist and backside ache this morning!! xx

At least u kno it's working :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
At least u kno it's working :) x

Yes and it's not agony like the first few days - kind of a good, I worked hard ache ;) xx

HannahNewton said:
Amazing well done!

After level 3 last night my waist and backside ache this morning!! xx

I'm a bit of a masochist and like to feel the ache because I know it's working!! No doubt tomorrow I will be sore! I love it though, wish I'd had time for it this morning!! It makes me realise just how hard the Last Chance Workout on Biggest Loser must be, if this is only 20 minutes of burn!

Back