30 day Shred

:) I have ordered 3 of her other DVDs so will let u kno how much they hurt when they arrive xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
:) I have ordered 3 of her other DVDs so will let u kno how much they hurt when they arrive xx

Yes please do, I'll need something to carry on with after I've finished 30DS.

day 2 level 2 last night - much better, i actually enjoyed it though i had to do the modified 'anita' exercises in places!
i can feel a difference, i have the 'hard work' ache too, all over now :D i had thought level 1 was too focussed on legs, but level 2 is definitely concentrating more on abs & obliques (bye bye lovehandles!)

^_^

Just started this .. will do 10 days of each level.

Maybe i should do it first thing in the morning tho' when i haven't drank so much water:D

30 day shred
Lev 1 day 1/2/3/4

Last edited:
Oooooh I've just done Day 2 and I found it easier and harder all at the same time lol. The cardio bits were easier :D but I struggled with the first squat sets and the very last abs set nearly killed me! But dare I say it, my arm muscles are feeling firmer already!! I'm loving it :D :D :D

Ok so finished day 3 level 1 and i have to say that YES i definetly did speak too soon yesterday when i said my muscles didnt hurt after day 2.Last night my muscles ached,my legs and arms, and now i can barely sit down to go for a wee as the squating (sorry tmi)is agony for my legs,which i do alot what with all the water intake.

Anyway im delighted ive got to day 3 and i remember from last time the hurting stops around day 5(i hope)

Keep shredding everyone and im delighted to hear that level 2 concentrates on the abs more as i really need to get rid of my love handles..lol

I spoke too soon too lol, I'm aching now dread to think how I'll be tomorrow. Going to go in a nice hot bath in a minute to ease some of the aches I hope.

Oh, yes please :)
I was talking to a friend a wee while ago, and we both said whats next ;)

My knees hurt :(
They are ok when standing, and they are okay when sitting. It just the bit getting from either to the other that hurts :(
I had this on level 1, and it did pass... I hope the same happens :)

It's the fronts of my thighs that hurt, it makes getting up from sitting hard. And across the front of my chest feels a bit sore too :)

Last edited:
Did Level 2 this morning and starting to feel something going on across my tum - I'm praying its my muscles tightening :D

Day 5 of Level 1 done - does anyone find they struggle to breath on the last abs ex - not sure if its all the fat getting in the way lol... but despite wanting to collapse on bed after a long day I made myself do it so feeling proud :) xx

I totally struggle to breathe on that one, I find myself huffing and puffing. The rest is okay but that last one kills me!!!

Well done for doing it! If I don't do it as soon as I get in I won't do it at all lol. Day 3 is going to be a tough one I ache in places I didn't know existed, but that's all good!!

Last edited:
Good luck :)

I started level 2 yesterday and my gosh was it hard!! I was sweating buckets and really struggled with it but at least I know what to expect now.

Today I can actually feel my abs are a bit sore so hopefully its working. Only problem is that my knees are starting to really struggle with some of the the moves and the squatting. Any ideas for that? Am only 31!!

Sounds like a good one :) I'm not sure what to say about knees - are u def doing move right? X

Well I have received 3 more jillian michaels DVDs - "no more trouble zones" takes on butt, abs and bingo wings over 50 minute session, "6 week six-pack" blasts abs for 35 mins with two different levels, banish fat boost metabolism lasts 50 mins and is cardio based! So I now have a gym membership including pool and classes, 27 exercise DVDs, 8 exercise games for the wii and no idea what to do!! Lol I like 30 day shred but feeling guilty for not using wii or gym membership! Arrgggghhh!!!

Xx

level 2 day 3 yesterday, i'm really feeling it on my inner calves! i'm masochistically enjoying plank jacks and loving the oblique twists and the skater (i feel like a proper lemon ice skating in my front room in leggings and trainers!)
and have invested £4 in a tesco sports bra - i've NEVER had a sports bra! :D

Sounds good! Might have to hunt my sports bra out :) x

Phew Day 3 done, it was so hard :( I hope it'll get easier. Mind I didn't think I'd be able to do it tonight because I've been aching all day, but I managed :)

My knees are sore too, not my joints but the muscles just above, it's from all the squatting, I'm 32 and don't usually have knee probs.

And there's no way I could do this without my trusty sports bra, I'd have two black eyes :p

I started level 2 yesterday and my gosh was it hard!! I was sweating buckets and really struggled with it but at least I know what to expect now.

Today I can actually feel my abs are a bit sore so hopefully its working. Only problem is that my knees are starting to really struggle with some of the the moves and the squatting. Any ideas for that? Am only 31!!

It is tough eh ?
I have done 5 days now of Level 2, and my knees are still sore :(, but I did feel it slightly easier today.... hopefully tomorrow will be the same :)

You deffo need a sports bra !!

Back