30 day Shred

Defo :) I will be measuring on tues :) (8 weeks in and 11 days of shred) xx

Just tried on a skirt and jeans that were too tight to wear last weekend and now they fit so something is happening yay!! I love Shred!!

Yay!!!!! Xx

Oooh just finished Day 5 it's getting harder I dont understand, cardio is definitely easier but the rest is a struggle, hope it was just because I'm having an off day. At least the soreness afterwards has gone for now, roll on level 2. 5 more days to go.......maybe :)

I got my DVD today! Im starting on Monday and doing WW alongside it. Eeeek .................. nervous hahah!

you'll be fine, it's hard work but it's invigorating as well! enjoy ;)

Well done to all the new Shreddies on the thread!! Loads of inches lost between us all. :):)

Shredded Day 2 of Level 3 today - ouching in new places - and really "glowing" too!

Had to put a mat down for the abs work as my spine was rubbing on the carpet in the sit ups and it was really uncomfortable without my back fat to pad it!! xx

Good luck hels

I think u do have off days when it's harder but we power through!

Well done Hannah :) x

Day 8 of level one done :) I am moving up on day 11 :) Still end up dripping with sweat lol bloody love this! x

Well done to you all,i think we are all doing great ;).

Ive completed day 6 level 1,im looking forward to doing level 2,i havent looked at it yet,im half afraid to,but im getting a little bored with listening to the same talk over and over again....mind you il have that same problem a few days into level 2 also....lol

Oooh just finished Day 5 it's getting harder I dont understand, cardio is definitely easier but the rest is a struggle, hope it was just because I'm having an off day. At least the soreness afterwards has gone for now, roll on level 2. 5 more days to go.......maybe :)

Deffo off day !!
The soreness gone ?
Well, well, ya must be getting use to it ;)
Maybe 2 or 3 days of level 1 left then crank it up ?;)

Ive completed day 6 level 1,im looking forward to doing level 2,i havent looked at it yet,im half afraid to,but im getting a little bored with listening to the same talk over and over again....mind you il have that same problem a few days into level 2 also....lol

I love her chat :D
I need a CD of her in my car, to keep me wanting to do more :eek::D

After I kno the moves I put on some tunes, mute her and just watch :) xx

On the main menu you can turn off the chat and just have the "music"! I concentrate so hard I hardly hear the chat or the music!! xx

Day 3 Level 3 Shredded today - I think I started glowing a little later today and did a few more reps of the harder exercises.

I don't think my lower back will ever cope with the impact of the rock-star jumps on a hard floor, so have been running in place with high knees as per level 2 instead.

Hardly notice the dumbells when doing jumping jacks - which was the move that most scared me when I watched Level 3 before starting.

What is everyone planning to do when you have finished the Shred? Repeat with higher weights or move on to another DVD? xx

Omg level 3 sounds terrifying!!!! Lol

I was thinking of alternating the shred with her other DVDs... Xx

Not tried them coz I just ordered after getting the shred.... They look good :) I might do shred and another today depending how I feel later :) xx

YOU CAN DO IT!! x

Back