30 day Shred

hi i'm starting day. do you do it every day? is it cause its only short you don't need to rest in between days?
also anyone on ss+ doing it has it reduced your losses?

I started today as well. If you search in google how to do the 30 day shred it mentions that you have to do it everyday.

I did it today and i'm sweating so much its a really good short workout :D

I started yesterday and I thought it was hard. :sigh:

I watched it through last week to see what it entailed and I must admit that I thought it looked ok. As I do boot camps and other exercise I thought level 1 would be alright.:confused:
It just goes to show..... Strength was the absolute worst bit for me. I have no upper body strength at all.
Sticking with it....day 2 today:cry:

hi i'm starting day. do you do it every day? is it cause its only short you don't need to rest in between days?
also anyone on ss+ doing it has it reduced your losses?

I think the idea is to do it every day - but I don't. I can't always fit it in, I like one rest day per week and I don't Shred and run on the same day.

I think you have to find a way to make it work for you.

I do recommend you take your measurements at the start - the inch loss is amazing - so if it doesnt show so much on the scales it will in your clothes.

I don't know what SS+ is - but some people do report it slows their losses a bit.

Good luck - xx

Day 4 Level 3 Shredded - it is getting a little easier - I actually think some of the Level 2 moves are harder for me.

Thinking of ordering one of her other DVD's to do at weekends when I have more time - and continue to Shred on work days. xx

Have just done level 2 day 4 and its still hard. I sweat buckets but really enjoying it. I try to do it 6 days a week but sometimes only manage 5.

I am going to get either her No More Trouble Zones or Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD but not sure which one yet. Does anyone have any preferences?

hi guys, there have been studies that showed after intesive exercise the metabolism actually stays elevated for approx 22-25 hours so it's best to do this everyday so it doesn't drop totally back to flat,
but also, i only use 1kg weights, they're curry sauce jars filled with water! when they get to easy i fill them with sand, and then gravel! (i'm a really cheap date! :D )

Lol like the cheap weights!! But those pink ones are pretty lol!

I thought u were meant to do it every day if u can so that's what I had been doing :) xx

cool idea for weights i haven't got any and my husband are to heavy so i'm gonna make some.
ss+ is a cambridge diet thing.
just finished my first day and i thought it was ok (i didn't use weights) it went very quick which was great.
gonna stick to level 1 for 10 days as suggested then move up i think.

I am doing Exante, and have been okay so far Tinkerbellsmum:)

Did anyone else really hurt their legs? The back of my calves hurt and I think it's the jumping jacks! I want to do day 10 but not sure I can... Xx

Woo hoo those new weights have made all the difference :D I used my old ones for most of it but the new ones for the died lunges! I managed to do everything, including the dreaded bicycle!!!! :D :D :D sweated cobs (what is a cob anyway?) and faith is restored in 30 DS :D

CarlyLanky140 said:
Did anyone else really hurt their legs? The back of my calves hurt and I think it's the jumping jacks! I want to do day 10 but not sure I can... Xx

It's the jump rope that makes my calves burn!!! I've got no strength in my left calf because I tore it back in January, had tons of physio on it and have to all clear, but there's no power in it. 30DS is helping a lot with that though :D

Are weights a must? I dont have an, can I do it with out them until I buy some> are the strap on ankle and wrist weights any good.

hels123smiles said:
Are weights a must? I dont have an, can I do it with out them until I buy some> are the strap on ankle and wrist weights any good.

You can just use cans of beans or bottles of water. The strap on ones may be a bit of a chore taking on and off as the idea is to move quickly on to the next exercise without pausing. xx

CarlyLanky140 said:

It think it's the jump rope that gets me most too!! xx

hi guys, there have been studies that showed after intesive exercise the metabolism actually stays elevated for approx 22-25 hours so it's best to do this everyday so it doesn't drop totally back to flat,
but also, i only use 1kg weights, they're curry sauce jars filled with water! when they get to easy i fill them with sand, and then gravel! (i'm a really cheap date! :D )

Very thrifty!!

You may wish to invest in some for Level 3 - there is a floor exercise where you rest on the handweights and alternate raising your arms behind or legs behind. Can't remember what she calls it but I would not recommend putting your weight on glass for that one. xx

Hi All - I have just finished with the Cambridge diet and have moved on to healthy eating and exercise - I have 10lbs left to lose - I heard about the 30 day shred as I think I need to lose more inches than weight and I want to tone up .. 20 mins a day is doable as well !!

Ok just completed day 1 level 1 - this is tough I sweated loads - my abs are stronger than my arms

Cardio - very difficult - I had to stop once
Strength - arms difficult , legs and abs ok

I used 1 kilo weight- I can already feel my arms aching !! Just 1 hour later !!

Taken my measurements !!! Excited!!!

How were the first few days for you guys! Please tell
Me
It gets easier !!!

Roll on day 2

Hi All - I have just finished with the Cambridge diet and have moved on to healthy eating and exercise - I have 10lbs left to lose - I heard about the 30 day shred as I think I need to lose more inches than weight and I want to tone up .. 20 mins a day is doable as well !!

Ok just completed day 1 level 1 - this is tough I sweated loads - my abs are stronger than my arms

Cardio - very difficult - I had to stop once
Strength - arms difficult , legs and abs ok

I used 1 kilo weight- I can already feel my arms aching !! Just 1 hour later !!

Taken my measurements !!! Excited!!!

How were the first few days for you guys! Please tell
Me
It gets easier !!!

Roll on day 2

Wow! Firstly congratualtions on your losses.

Like you I have a few more unwanted pounds, but I want to lose them eating real food and doing exercise.

I found the first 4-5 days of Shredding were tough and I ached, needed a hot bath after each Shred. It does get easier, I'm amazed at how quickly my fitness has improved and my inches have decreased. I can really feel it in my clothes, especially my jeans. Even though I have only lost about 6lbs in weight, I have easily lost a dress size since Shredding and starting running too.

Good luck for the next part of your amazing journey!! :):) xx

Back