30 day Shred

Day 13, 5th on level 2 complete!! Feel like a bit of a cheat as this is the first day I've done it since last Wednesday, but I intend to do it for the remaining 17 days consecutively :)

Well done all! Day 10 done so gonna give level 2 a go in the morning :) xx

I am getting myself onto the 30 day shred starting tomorrow. Again. Only this time I will be able to complete level 1 and actually move on to 2 and 3 :) Here goes.

YAY I braved it........well twice since 9pm last night!

it wasnt as bad as id built it up to be, I want to try do it on a morning, so got up at 6am and got it out of the way.

Well done :) xx

hels123smiles said:

it wasnt as bad as id built it up to be, I want to try do it on a morning, so got up at 6am and got it out of the way.

Well done hels it's worth it!! I do it as soon as I get in from work on a night because there's no way I can do it on a morning, I already get up at 6 for work so getting up earlier just isn't an option, even though I'd love to start the day with exercise.

After last nights shred I feel like I might actually be able to move up to level 2 on Day 11. I'm on day 8 today, so I'll see how I feel tonight. I'm too scared to look at level 2 just yet, don't want to freak myself out!!

hels123smiles said:

Well done you!
Did day 2 last night as planned but wanted to get it out the way this morning......... Unfortunately I didn't set my alarm (really unusual) maybe it was my subconscious. Will do day 3 when I get in from work instead.

Did day 1 of level 2 and feel so unfit :( think she was trying to kill me :( not sure whether to go bk down coz I rest a lot! :(

Well done Carly, keep at it!! Remember what Day 1 on Level 1 felt like and you're fine with that now :D

I try to get up early to do it before work and set my alarm for 6 but never manage to get up to do it! Always end up doing it after work and so cant be bothered, especially when got 2 kids running around. At least I am managing to get it done tho.

Hi shredders just looking for some advice.
I have just booked a last minute holiday to greece and i have just 10 days to shape up!!! EEEKK I have done the shred in the past but never finished out the entire 30 days. can you please let me know what you think would be best to do for the next 10 days so i can look as trim as possible in the shortest amount of time..

should I do the shred every day (level 1) or maybe do 3 days at each level or maybe do it twice a day??

please help i need a SOS plan!!

I try to get up early to do it before work and set my alarm for 6 but never manage to get up to do it! Always end up doing it after work and so cant be bothered, especially when got 2 kids running around. At least I am managing to get it done tho.

you put me to shame, i havent re started yet. :eek:

Hi shredders just looking for some advice.
I have just booked a last minute holiday to greece and i have just 10 days to shape up!!! EEEKK I have done the shred in the past but never finished out the entire 30 days. can you please let me know what you think would be best to do for the next 10 days so i can look as trim as possible in the shortest amount of time..

should I do the shred every day (level 1) or maybe do 3 days at each level or maybe do it twice a day??

please help i need a SOS plan!!

I guess it depends on your current level of fitness!

I would go in at level one and see how you feel - 10 days at level one would be the best start - but as you have done it before you may feel ready to progress to level two quicker. Done properly with the right weights for you - the workout does deliver fast results.

If you take a portable DVD player with you - you could continue to shred on holiday!! :whistle::whistle::whistle: xx

I didnt think it was possible - but I can now do 4 full press ups!! :happy036::happy036::happy036:

Ok, so its only 4 at the moment - they lack style and come with dodgy sound effects - but I have never even done one full press up in my life before!!! xx

I have a question!!! Is there a way of skipping right to the workouts without having to watch the intro every time? My DVD player won't let me skip to the menu while the intro is on, it's getting very tedious!

Surfhunny said:
I have a question!!! Is there a way of skipping right to the workouts without having to watch the intro every time? My DVD player won't let me skip to the menu while the intro is on, it's getting very tedious!

I wondered that..... I can't do it on mine. I normally set it running then go and get changed or get a drink

Cleogin said:
I wondered that..... I can't do it on mine. I normally set it running then go and get changed or get a drink

I'd love to know if there is a way. I do the same put the disk in and get changed whilst it plays.

If I forget it tedious!! xx

That's what I do too, but just wondered if I was being thick lol. Day 8 in the bag, pleased to say it's finally getting easier :D I did the bicycle all the way through again, it kills me but I did it :)

Eeeeek I've just had a sneaky peek at level 2 :eek: A lot of it looks okay, the cardio looks managable, but some of the strength and abs things look scarey. I might give it a go tomorrow, because I'm getting bored of level 1 now. I'm pleased I've mastered the bicycle, even though it hurts my back more than my tummy muscles. Think I'll need 12 days at level 2 so might as well take the plunge tomorrow and get on with it. Not looking forward to aching again though :eek:

Back