30 day Shred

I have a question!!! Is there a way of skipping right to the workouts without having to watch the intro every time? My DVD player won't let me skip to the menu while the intro is on, it's getting very tedious!

I just press the button that lets you go to the next chapter that always brings me to the start of the workout.

Day 8&9 in the bag,just one more day to go till i do level 2,ive had a sneak peek and it looks quite hard but sure il give it a go.

Keep on shredding everyone.

Hey all just done day 2 - I am feeling sore now - I think it is DOMS from yesterday ! Must be working then .... I am not doing too bad - the few things I am struggling with are the side lunges with the upward arms and finishing the bicycle .... But already better than yesterday !!!

Quick question - how heavy are the weights that you use ??? Roll on day 3

Pretika said:
Hey all just done day 2 - I am feeling sore now - I think it is DOMS from yesterday ! Must be working then .... I am not doing too bad - the few things I am struggling with are the side lunges with the upward arms and finishing the bicycle .... But already better than yesterday !!!

Quick question - how heavy are the weights that you use ??? Roll on day 3

I use 5lb weights for most of it but 2.2lb weights for the side lunges.

Thanks surfhunny - does the soreness pass ??? I think i will be worse tom!!! What day are you on ?

I just fast forward :)

Found level 2 hard - hope I can manage level 3 lol x

Pretika said:
Thanks surfhunny - does the soreness pass ??? I think i will be worse tom!!! What day are you on ?

I'm on day 9 tomorrow, moving up to level 2. Yes the soreness does pass by day 3 it shouldn't be as sore, but you've just got to work through it even though your muscles are screaming at you. I'll be back feeling sore again tomorrow no doubt, level 2 looks way harder.

Never thought of trying fast forward Carly, I just tried to skip, will give it a go tomorrow.

Ok thanks - am loving it !!!does anyone know roughly how many calories we burn in a session .... Just trying to keep myfitness pal updated !!! Thanks so much

starting again after a whole WEEK of being a total flake! going to shred this lunchtime and go for a arun with my neighbour this evening :D

i'm not going to beat myself up over it though, just pick up where i left off. no more blame, no more rules, just balanced attitude of self love and discipline <3

Not sure how many calories, sorry! I have put it down as 20 minutes as high intensity exercise on my WW plan..........do you think that is ok? Would you say its high intensity?

I'd definitely say it's high intensity :D

joyfulspirit said:
starting again after a whole WEEK of being a total flake! going to shred this lunchtime and go for a arun with my neighbour this evening :D

i'm not going to beat myself up over it though, just pick up where i left off. no more blame, no more rules, just balanced attitude of self love and discipline <3

Gosh I don't think I could run & shred on same day!! Good luck!! xx

hels123smiles said:
Not sure how many calories, sorry! I have put it down as 20 minutes as high intensity exercise on my WW plan..........do you think that is ok? Would you say its high intensity?

Yes - would say high intensity too!! xx

Hi everyone I have done day 1 level 1 today and am really feeling it. I have very wobbly legs. I was doing banish fat boost metabolism but haven't got the time to do the full work out. I was wondering how long it will be before I start seeing results from it. I have a wedding to go to on 2nd July and would love to be a bit more shapely by then.

Yeah Id say you should see some results by then! Im sure my legs are less wobbly after 3 days!

Managed to do Level 1 day 1. Wasn't easy, really struggled through the bicycle. The last bit of cardio is fun coz you really feel powerful :) Really hope I can keep up with this coz this week haven't lost anything at all. Not happy :(

Last edited:
keep on it maggie, it's good once you get going!
and it's raining here so the run is off! :D

re the WW points, if you're breathing hard and sweating it definitely counts as high intensity, if you're fairly in control of your breathing it's not! ;)
(personally i sound like a water buffalo with laryngitis when it's cardio time, and i still manage to shout insults at Jillian!)

Hi everyone I have done day 1 level 1 today and am really feeling it. I have very wobbly legs. I was doing banish fat boost metabolism but haven't got the time to do the full work out. I was wondering how long it will be before I start seeing results from it. I have a wedding to go to on 2nd July and would love to be a bit more shapely by then.

How does the Shred compare to Banish Fat .. ?

I've ordered it to do at weekends.

Great news is I was bagging up some clothes I'm now too small for - when checking the pockets I found £30. So I treated myself the DVD with it!! Yay!! xx

Managed to do Level 1 day 1. Wasn't easy, really struggled through the bicycle. The last bit of cardio is fun coz you really feel powerful :) Really hope I can keep up with this coz this week haven't lost anything at all. Not happy :(

Take your measurements - often it shows in inches and in your clothes more than on the scales!!

4 more Shreds and I'm going to re-do mine!! xx

Last edited:
keep on it maggie, it's good once you get going!
and it's raining here so the run is off! :D

re the WW points, if you're breathing hard and sweating it definitely counts as high intensity, if you're fairly in control of your breathing it's not! ;)
(personally i sound like a water buffalo with laryngitis when it's cardio time, and i still manage to shout insults at Jillian!)

How funny!! :8855:xx

I would say shred is more painful. I am out of breath same with them both but never ached with banish fat as its aimed more at cardio I think.

Back