30 day Shred

My 6 week to six pack DVD arrived today!!

Just watched it - think I will need an ambulance on standby when I tackle it!!

Makes the Shred look like baby steps!!

What have I started here?!?! xx

Last edited:
Ok,so i have done day 1 level 2 today and i have to say my legs have ached since i have done it(that was at 11.30 this morning :mad:),so id say i have a fair bit of aching ahead of me tomorrow.
It was alot more full on than level 1 but i managed it with only a couple of the "5 second breathers" in between.I can only get better i think and i really want to make sure i finish it.

ugh, i'm finding it really hard to get back into. feeling a bit demoralised "this is never going to happen i can't do this"
pathetic really as i have only been trying for 6 weeks and have relatively little to lose (although it is a LOT to me! )
*sigh*

must take my own advice and just keep going! :D

ugh, i'm finding it really hard to get back into. feeling a bit demoralised "this is never going to happen i can't do this"
pathetic really as i have only been trying for 6 weeks and have relatively little to lose (although it is a LOT to me! )
*sigh*

must take my own advice and just keep going! :D

One day at a time - one meal at a time - one Shred at a time - it all builds up to a healthier, leaner you!! :):) xx

Lol-ing at all the comments about walking like John Wayne, trouble with stairs and lowering onto Loo!! It's so true

I feel really guilty that I havent done it today.. I went to work at 8 and only got back at 8 and then I ate tea and now I must go to bed coz I am up at 5am to Drive to see a client in HMP Durham.... please tell me I can still count tomorrow as day 13.... :s xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Lol-ing at all the comments about walking like John Wayne, trouble with stairs and lowering onto Loo!! It's so true

I feel really guilty that I havent done it today.. I went to work at 8 and only got back at 8 and then I ate tea and now I must go to bed coz I am up at 5am to Drive to see a client in HMP Durham.... please tell me I can still count tomorrow as day 13.... :s xx

Carly I haven't done today either, worked late, then had car trouble so by time I got home it was late and next doors kids were already in bed so I didn't want all the banging of my jumping to disturb them. Our walls are like cardboard. I'll do two on Saturday and then I've caught up again. I just hope skipping a day doesn't set me back at all :eek:

I might try that too :) good luck x

You too!! X

I've skipped loads of days - fit it in where possible and go for it!

Much better than giving up!! xx

:) good to hear x

Deffo what Hannah says, do it when you can :)

My 6 week to six pack DVD arrived today!!

Just watched it - think I will need an ambulance on standby when I tackle it!!

Makes the Shred look like baby steps!!

What have I started here?!?! xx

Yeah that one is really intense and it has some wonderful reviews on Amazon. In fact all of Jillian's DVDs seem to be very popular, she's awesome. I have the 6 week to six pack DVD and also Get Ripped in 30 days. So after Shred it's Get Ripped and then 6 Week 6 pack, hopefully I will be fit enough to tackle it. All the best Hannah. :D

What is the get ripped one like ?

Maggie_Sak said:
Yeah that one is really intense and it has some wonderful reviews on Amazon. In fact all of Jillian's DVDs seem to be very popular, she's awesome. I have the 6 week to six pack DVD and also Get Ripped in 30 days. So after Shred it's Get Ripped and then 6 Week 6 pack, hopefully I will be fit enough to tackle it. All the best Hannah. :D

Where did you get Ripped from? I looked on play.com and Amazon, but the only one I could find on Amazon was Region 1.

Same here! I have the other 3 uk ones x

Well I have just done day 3 level 1 dispite every muscle in my body telling me not 2. I feel better now I have done it though and only had 2 stop 3 times for 5seconds so feeling very proud :)

Well done xx

Havent got around to doing day 2 level 2 yet im aching in places i didnt think i could ache,its actually sore just above my chest when i breathe in :( and across my back is really aching too,but i shall struggle on and hope to get it done by later on.

Kepp on shredding everyone your all doing great :)

Day 6 level 1 done today :happy036:Been getting up early and doing it before work :innocent0002:

Thinking of moving up on Sunday as i'm away for a few days on the 7th July and I want to make sure I get in the full 10 days on levels 2 & 3.:character00115:
Bit worried as I still can't do anymore than 5 full push ups, I have to go back to my knees for the rest. :sigh:
A bit sad that it has made no difference to my loss, I had another STS, but I can already feel the difference in my clothes
Well done to all sticking with it :D

Back