30 day Shred

I moved up to level 2 doing the knee push ups:). I can do 2 max normal push ups :eek:

Haha! likewise marge, i feel like my chest will fall apart if i try another pressup!

giving it another go tonight, better attitude this afternoon. aslo i love the luxurious feeling of a very hot shower after shredding

last night i shredded, showered and was in bed with a horlicks by 10pm! XD (slept like a log!)

Done level 2 day 7 today. I can do more or less all of the advanced moves and dont stop at all for a break but I sweat like a pig and do feel like I'm going to die. Its such a good feeling afterwards tho. Think I will stick at level 2 for a while until I can do it easily.

I have the shred and I think I'll start doing it again tomorrow!Has anyone else found that it sped their weightloss up?

Nope if anything its slowed it down! On the plus side the inch loss has been fantastic and I'm fitting into trousers and dresses that were too tight before :D
I've decided to move up to Level 3 tomorrow and go for maximum effort until the end of the month - keep going ladies you're doing great!

Nope if anything its slowed my losses down! On the plus side the inch loss has been fantastic and I'm fitting into trousers and dresses that were too tight before :D
I've decided to move up to Level 3 tomorrow and go for maximum effort until the end of the month - keep going ladies you're doing great!

YAY.........day 5 level 1 done. Im still loving it, I also try and do it really early, but this morning the kids got up just as I was starting at 5.50! I made them sit and watch hahah, bless them.

I think Ill move up to level 2 on Monday that will be 7 days on level 1.

Day 29 Done :D
I will do tomorrow, then a day off on Sunday :D
Then back at it on Monday....
I really want to get to level 3 :eek::), but I am a good 7-10 days away from that yet, I reckon :)

So ladies thats level 2 day 2(12th day in total)all done and dusted.Im really feeling it but i feel great after i have done it.Im really sweating with this one,but i can do some of the advanced moves so thats a bonus :)

Keep shredding everyone x

Hey level 1 day 4 done _ it is getting easier and I can do it all now .... Looking forward to seeing the inch loss when will I see a change ???

Where did you get Ripped from? I looked on play.com and Amazon, but the only one I could find on Amazon was Region 1.

Coz I desperately wanted it I had my cousin convert it for me and then I uploaded it to my USB hard drive. And then I just connect it to my PS3 :)

Well done all!!

I had done 10 days of level 1 and 2 days of level 2 but have missed two days - should I start counting again or can tomorrow be day 3? I was so busy and shattered both days :( will defo shred tomorrow anyways and am hoping to do one of the Davina dvds too to make up for missing a couple of days :) xxx

Just done level 1 day 1 and it's made me feel a little queasy! I shall persevere though with you ladies as my inspiration :) have you all lots of inches?

kimmy619 said:
Just done level 1 day 1 and it's made me feel a little queasy! I shall persevere though with you ladies as my inspiration :) have you all lots of inches?

Hi Kimmy

Well done!
Am about to go and do mine now! Day 7 of level 1 and I have definitely noticed changes but have resisted the temptation to measure. Everything seems to fit better and I got in a smaller size pair of trousers the other day.
Stick with it, it gets easier :)

I have just tried to day 4 level 1 and its just not possible. I stopped breastfeeding last nite and jumping is just to painful. I think I will have to start from day 1 again when things settle down :(

Take care of u mary! Ur body obvs isn't ready yet! Hugs! Well done all shredders x

Well done all!!

I had done 10 days of level 1 and 2 days of level 2 but have missed two days - should I start counting again or can tomorrow be day 3? I was so busy and shattered both days :( will defo shred tomorrow anyways and am hoping to do one of the Davina dvds too to make up for missing a couple of days :) xxx

I would just continue on with the counting you have done far too much to restart your counting.

Thank you. I am hoping it will only be a week or so before I can start it again. So will hopefully be back soon.

Back