30 day Shred

Thanks hun x

Ahhhh I need motivation! I am in weekend mode and havent done the shred yet today, I hate exercising on an evening, keep thinking Im going to put it off, but then I wont have done the 30 day shred will I.............please give me a kick up the bum!

Ahhhh I need motivation! I am in weekend mode and havent done the shred yet today, I hate exercising on an evening, keep thinking Im going to put it off, but then I wont have done the 30 day shred will I.............please give me a kick up the bum!

Kick, kick!!

I'm just about to do mine, then have a bath - its only 20 mins and you (we) will feel sooooo good when its over!! :):) xx

Thanks, yeah ill do it, and think my reward will be a glass of vino, havent had a drink for a few weeks, and I have lots of weekly points left!
Right kids to bed and crack on!

Go girls :)

I just did day 3 of level 2 (after my 2 day break) and to make up for my break I also did an hour of davina - shattered and feeling awesome!! Watch out world hehe xx

Just about to do day 2 of level 2 after my 2 day break too. I get the feeling it's going to kill me :eek: Oh and Carly fast forwarding works thanks!!! Okay here goes...........

Thanks, yeah ill do it, and think my reward will be a glass of vino, havent had a drink for a few weeks, and I have lots of weekly points left!
Right kids to bed and crack on!

Yey!! Go girl!!

I've done mine now - Day 8 of Level 3!!

Going out this evening - and feel I've earned it - enjoy the wine!! xx

Enjoy ur evening ladies xx

Try Insanity

Shaun T's Insanity will strip you quicker than you can imagine.

Look online its by a company called Beach Body.

Chalean Xtreme is another good work out.

I will join you from tonight on your 30 day shred. Not worked out for two weeks as I just started lipotrim and energy levels have been low. But feeling energized again!

Will post tomorrow that I've worked out. Actually need to post everyday I work out to be accountable.

Christi69:)

Day 10 of Shred (day 2 level 2) completed!!! I'm sweating so much and my arms are shaking. Too much plank work for my liking in this level! I'm off for a cool shower!! :D :D glad I didn't let the 2 day break become 3, don't think I'd have restarted after that!

Yey!! Go girl!!

I've done mine now - Day 8 of Level 3!!

Going out this evening - and feel I've earned it - enjoy the wine!! xx

Done!!! Alarm already set for 6am to do day 6! Love it!

So you think your gonna die?? Follow Anita!! :D

Well done all! 6am?! Not sure if that is commitment or if u should be committed ;) lol

Christi I will look those up thanks x

i am stopping doing it daily as i really believe it's slowing down the weight loss, and i'mso early on in my journey that it's demotivating.

i'm going to carry on counting and do it every 2nd or 3rd day but doing elise lindsay workouts on tv (which are an hour, but a steadier level of intensity) and saving up for davinas body buff.

will still shred, as i do like her style and the inchloss, but not every day! :D

Insanity is completely insane!! I'd love that but I don't have the room to do that at home :( also I don't think my neighbours would be too pleased about me pounding the floor so hard, they barely tolerate the short bursts in shred - wish I didn't have wooden floors :(

Shred is probably slowing my losses too, but for me it's not about the numbers on the scales it's about the inches and how well my clothes fit. I haven't weighed myself since I started as I find it throws me off track.

Those are out of my budget at the mo lol :) x

joyfulspirit said:
i am stopping doing it daily as i really believe it's slowing down the weight loss, and i'mso early on in my journey that it's demotivating.

i'm going to carry on counting and do it every 2nd or 3rd day but doing elise lindsay workouts on tv (which are an hour, but a steadier level of intensity) and saving up for davinas body buff.

will still shred, as i do like her style and the inchloss, but not every day! :D

If you have a sainsburys near you, I got davinas body buff for £5 last week. :) xx

OOOO I have 5 of hers but that must be the 6th one... we dont have sainsburys tho but will get it sometime :) x

I must have lost count! Day 7, level one DONE! yay......Im moving up tuesday!

Back