30 day Shred

Moved up to level 2 today !!! Aarrgghh
Hubby was here today, first time he has seen me do it and proceeded to give top tips!! Ie your not going low enough, your not supposed to stop there........ Nearly hit him with my hand weights.
Struggled but I also did on day 1 level 1 so hoping it will get easier
Well done to all shredding on a Sunday

Hmmmm so much for inch loss, today is Day 11 so I thought I'd have a little measure, and I'm mightily p!ssed off!! I had a feeling I was bulking up not losing inches and I was right!!

I've gained:
1 inch on my left arm
2 inches on my right arm :cry:
my right thigh has stayed the same
but my left has lost 1 inch.

How is this possible?? I have lost around my mid section, 3 inches from my waist, 1 inch from my hips and 2 inches from my chest. I'm confused!! I stopped using the heavier weights when I thought it was bulking me up. I don't know what to do now, slower losses and gaining inches is it really worth it???? I don't look more toned, just bigger :(

I hope this doesn't put others off Shred it's probably just my own stupid body that reacts this way :cry: I'm probably doing something wrong!

Last edited:
Awww hun -are ur arms not looking more toned? That's rubbish but the losses of the middle is fab!!!! Xx

Does anyone else fancy a nice bag of crisps and a pint immediately after shredding....???

Lol no but I probably will from now on! Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Awww hun -are ur arms not looking more toned? That's rubbish but the losses of the middle is fab!!!! Xx

They just look the same to me :( I'm glad I took photos so I'll be able to tell hopefully towards the end. I'm quite pleased with the losses round the middle though.

hels123smiles said:
Surf Honey, are you sure its 2"??

Yep unfortunately it is :( I measured several times because I didn't believe it. Boo!!!

U gonna keep it up sweetie? X

Yeah I might as well, I'm not a quitter and I can't really b!tch about it if I don't finish it all!!!

Go girl ;) xx

Day 4 of level 2 done :) It does actually get easier :) I did an hour of Davina again after.. 50AP so far this week :) xx

Well done!!! I felt a bit faint after today's session but I think it's because I hadn't had anything to eat before I did it. I actually find it easier than level 1 which makes me wonder if I'm doing right? Apart from the plank jacks I can do everything, not following Anita..... Too much plank for my liking though, dread to think what level 3 is like lol.

I havent had chance to look at level 2 but do I just need the cans of peaches still (weights) :)

Just done level 1 day 1 ( it would have been day 4 but missed yesterday as was trying to get my daughter off breast milk) hopefully no more reasons to miss a day as really want to finish all 30days.

hels123smiles said:
I havent had chance to look at level 2 but do I just need the cans of peaches still (weights) :)

Yep cans will be fine for level 2 too :) I didn't dare look at it until I was ready to go for it!!

I'm terrified of level 3!!! Xx

Yep cans will be fine for level 2 too :) I didn't dare look at it until I was ready to go for it!!

Thanks hun! Yeah, you interpreted that well, I DARENT look at level 2 hahaha!

Day 29 Shredded!!

Believe me it does get gradually easier, even level3!! :):) xx

Back