30 days done :D
A day off today :D
Starting again tomorrow :D

Well done!!!!!!!!! :) xx

notsoskinnymarge said:
30 days done :D
A day off today :D
Starting again tomorrow :D

Well done, you're the first person I've seen actually follow the shred all of the way through, so bigggg congratulations, wish I had your dedication!!

Have you tried any of Jillians other work out DVDs? I bought 6 weeks to a 6 pack today and just finished it. It's reallllly hard, some things I just simple can't do, not even the low impact version. I can feel my abs hurting already, so it must work!!

Well done, you're the first person I've seen actually follow the shred all of the way through, so bigggg congratulations, wish I had your dedication!!

Have you tried any of Jillians other work out DVDs? I bought 6 weeks to a 6 pack today and just finished it. It's reallllly hard, some things I just simple can't do, not even the low impact version. I can feel my abs hurting already, so it must work!!

I have just decided to crack on with the shred over the next 44 days, completing 40 days within that time scale (I go on holiday in 44days time ;))
I am still on level 2, and will complete the whole thing ;). I am not sure when I will get to level 3, but I will get there :)

Its funny that you asked about the other dvd's.. as I was looking at them the other day. I deffo fancy the one you have, but the a couple of the others look good too.
I might treat myself to them all at the end of next month, and start them as soon as I get back from holiday :). I think the 3 of them together were only about 19 or 20 quid. Bargain :D

Well done you!! I think when I finish I'm just going to carry on but mix it up a bit and do different levels on different days, and try everything at Natalie level of hardness :eek:

Well done you!! I think when I finish I'm just going to carry on but mix it up a bit and do different levels on different days, and try everything at Natalie level of hardness :eek:

Yeah.... I am sort of inbetween Natalie and Anita on level 2 just now. But there are still some moves that I struggle with.

I did level 2 then level 1, one day last week :eek:.
Oddly, I found myself completing the harder version of some of the level one moves. Very rewarding ;)

Oooo that's a fab plan! After the 30 I think I will alternate with her other 3 DVDs I have and I've dusted off Davina too :) xx

Hello is that the police? Yes I'd like to report an attempted murder. Just done Level 3 of 30 Day Shred & I'm now certain Jillian Michaels is trying to kill me!

:whip:

Travelling press-ups - planks with leg raises - side planks - jumping squats - seriously? That woman wants me dead!

Haha! Looking forward to it... Will have 999 on speed dial ! X

AJB said:
Hello is that the police? Yes I'd like to report an attempted murder. Just done Level 3 of 30 Day Shred & I'm now certain Jillian Michaels is trying to kill me!

:whip:

Travelling press-ups - planks with leg raises - side planks - jumping squats - seriously? That woman wants me dead!

Lol.... I know what you mean and I'm only on day 2 level 2..... Feel a wimp after level 1!! "

Day 2 level 1 done. I struggle doing all the press ups and the jump rope but hope by the weekend I can go up to level 2.

Oooh it's going to be a struggle to shred today, been on nights last night so feel quite spaced out. I've tried to go to sleep earlier but I'm wide awake!!! I'll do it but it won't be pretty lol, plenty of water on hand I think! :D

Hi everyone, just wanted to say that I have done 3 days of level 1 so far, but I skipped Sat and Sun, so I'm wondering if I can count today as day 4 or do I have to start all over again? Oh and the most amazing thing happened yesterday, got into size 18 skinny jeans and zipped them up all the way :D. Couldn't do that last week so I am totally even more motivated. Weigh in is tomorrow a bit nervous as I didn't lose anything last week so keeping fingers crossed.

Woo hoo well done!!! Just count it as day4 I had a couple of days off between day 9 & 10 but when I carried on I counted it as 10....

Minor panic, thought my DVD player had given up the ghost and got sick of Shred before I did, but took DVD out, blew on it switched machine off and back on and all is well Day 12 here I come!!

Day 12 in the bag :D super sweaty now!! I just had a sneak at level 3 and it's not as scary as I imagined thankfully. Still a while away from that stage yet though.

I'm actually quite surprised by how much I sweat in 20 minutes, I don't sweat this much at the gym and my house is cooler than the gym, according to my thermostat thingy it's only 18 degrees, so I must be doing something right!!

30 Days Shredded!! Woo hoo!!

Next challenge 6 weeks to 6 pack!! xx

Yay well done!!! Let us know how you get on with the next one.

Back