30 day Shred

30 Days Shredded!! Woo hoo!!

Next challenge 6 weeks to 6 pack!! xx

Woooohooooo :D well done you!!

Day 8, day 1 on level 2. Not tooo bad, i sweated quite a bit, and dithered about a bit getting my co ordination a little, but BRING IT ON!

I daren't even think about buying 30 day shred! Sounds terrible...i can't hardly do a sit up on my pilate ball let alone a plank thing :/

Think ill stick to my wii fit hehe, the more i get used to it then i can go higher and maybe eventually to the 30 day shred :D

Woo hoo well done!!! Just count it as day4 I had a couple of days off between day 9 & 10 but when I carried on I counted it as 10....

Thanks Surfhunny :D. In that case, level 1 day 4, done and dusted. I was feeling so energetic afterwards, I threw in a 30 min workout of Davina's Body Buff Cardio. I feel absolutely awesome :D! My size 16 Bench Skirt is keeping me motivated. Need to get into it by July 25th.

Wow! Well done hun. Good luck with the 6 weeks 6 pack, let us know how you get along :).

I daren't even think about buying 30 day shred! Sounds terrible...i can't hardly do a sit up on my pilate ball let alone a plank thing :/

Think ill stick to my wii fit hehe, the more i get used to it then i can go higher and maybe eventually to the 30 day shred :D

Babes it's not as bad as it sounds. The first couple of workouts are a killer but after that it gets alot easier and it's only 20 min but boy do you sweat! You should totally try it, it's worth it and Jillian Michaels is awesome.:D

I've tried doin plank things before...there so hard...maybe practise makes perfect :D think ill think about that

Does it burn fat? i don't want to gain muscle as i want to see my weight go down on the scales not up haha

HannahNewton said:

Well done Hannah, that's brilliant!! Wish I had completed my 30 days, I've got 12 to go :(

I've got 6 weeks to a 6 pack and done it yesterday, and boy is it tough, I think it's harder than the shred, at least on the shred I've been able to do everything, on the 6 weeks 6 pack there were 2 things I just simply couldn't do!!

Looking forward to see how you get on with it! Is there a thred for 6 weeks 6 pack?

Xx

Thats day 3&4 done on level 2.I think il be on level 2 for a little while,i dont think that i will be moving up after the 10 days like i did on level 1.I do however find it goes quicker on level 2,mad i know but maybe its just me.

I also managed to get 420 sit ups done,different variations of them.so all in all im doing good,
Keep up the great work everyone

Well Done Hannah.. Maggie I agree count as day 4 :)

Well I have just done day 5 of level 2 (or day 15) of the shred (and doing day 6 in morning before 1 wi) - OMG - I did it all the way through no stopping - granted I did easier versions of a few moves and probably will till im a lot smaller but I FEEL AMAZING.. only dvd that makes me literally have sweat dripping off my face (TMI lol) - just gonna do 30 mins of davina too :) xx

I've tried doin plank things before...there so hard...maybe practise makes perfect :D think ill think about that

Does it burn fat? i don't want to gain muscle as i want to see my weight go down on the scales not up haha

It does burn fat but in the process you do gain muscle I'm afraid. There is a chance of bulking up a bit but then you will lose weight eventually and a lot quicker because muscle helps to burn fat. Initially the scales might not register much of a change in weight, you might even gain a couple of pounds but you will lose inches so you will look leaner.

:) xx

Day 6 level 2 done (16 in total) :) xx

Day 3 level 1 done. It's strange it seems everyday I manage to do something I struggled with the day before but then I struggle with something else instead. Does anyone else find this happens?

mary24 said:
Day 3 level 1 done. It's strange it seems everyday I manage to do something I struggled with the day before but then I struggle with something else instead. Does anyone else find this happens?

Hey Mary24!

I done day 3 on level one today too and feel exactly the same way as you do. On day one I struggled with cardio and breezed the rest, yesterday I struggled with the abs and today it was doing the weights with the side lunges. I'm definitely loving it though and find some extra stretches before and after really help ease the tight muscles. Stick with it love I'm sure we'll master it soonish. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys, day 5 level one all done :D. Breezed right through it and I decided to do Davina's Body Buff Stretch section. My sister says stretching helps to make your muscles look leaner so if you are worried about bulking up try and find time to do some stretching even at night before bed at least for 10-15min. Hopefully this will help me coz I don't like the way my thighs are looking already :( I'm already bulky lol, don't want to get bigger. My tummy looks better though :D.

Well done all :) x

Just brought it! I can't wait to try it out. Keep up the good work everyone :)

This morning done and dusted...... Dare I say it day 4 level 2 was slightly easier than day 3! Can't do full Natalie moves, especially anything plank related but I can stay in plank position and do Anita moves which I couldn't until now..... My arm strength is pants!!!
Keep it up shredders :)

I have no upper body strength at all I find the plank stuff hard too!! Keep it up :)

Back