30 day Shred

Me too Surfhunny!! Well done all :) x

Day 4 level 1 done. Hopefully by Sunday will be trying level 2 although I haven't looked at it incase it puts me off lol.

Just brought it! I can't wait to try it out. Keep up the good work everyone :)

Welcome BellaVita and good luck on your shredding journey.:D

Day 10 done, day 3 on level 2. Im not enjoying level 2 as much, but will get it done and over with!

I also went for a run, did 4 miles and ran about 1.5 maybe. Came straight home and cracked on with the shrd, was knackered!

Not feeling too well today. I'm afraid I might not be able to shred as I have zero strength :(. Will see how I feel in the evening.

Well done girls :) hope u feel better soon maggie x

Girls im really raging but i have to stop doing the shred for the forseeable future :( :( :(

I have suffered over the last couple of years on and off with a pinched nerve in my shoulder and it seems to have come back with a vengance.I t can last anything up to 6 weeks :(
The plank work in level 2 seems to be putting alot of strain on it and its just getting worse.
So to you all i say keep up the great work and i hope to be back on here again sooner rather than later

has anyone done this that is my size? I am worried if I buy it I wont be able to do the dvd.

has anyone done this that is my size? I am worried if I buy it I wont be able to do the dvd.

You should be fine,shes has 2 different ladies working out with her and one is doing a lower intensity than the other so id just stick with her.There might be a few clips on you tube for you to check out and get an idea of whats going on in it.

I'm not sure what size u are lovely but I'm 19 stone and manage it :)

Hope ur shoulder gets better hun!

I did day 7 of level 2 - really is getting easier!! Xx

Day 5 level 2 done :) another all the way thru with Anita! Absolutely hate the chair squat/sit with arm raises in the 3rd part..... Yuk yuk my arms can't cope with that.
Happy with progress but feeling heavy at the moment...... Hoping it's gonna show with inches

Day 5 level 2 done :) another all the way thru with Anita! Absolutely hate the chair squat/sit with arm raises in the 3rd part..... Yuk yuk my arms can't cope with that.
Happy with progress but feeling heavy at the moment...... Hoping it's gonna show with inches

I do some of the exercises with lighter weights as my arms just can't do the raises to certain exercises. I swap between 1kg and 3 kg weights No reason for that apart fromhaven't got 2kg

Yea I find that one tough too! Xx

I only managed to do those completely a few days ago ! They kill !

Some of the higher intensity jumping when on all fours things I will not be able to do till I'm a lot lighter lol... But I'll get there x

Done day 9 of level 2 yesterday, gonna do day 10 tonight. Think will give level 3 a go tomorrow and see what its like but am quite happy sticking to level 2 for now cos am still sweating buckets when I'm done so its obv still hard!

Level 3 is worrying me... But not sure when I'll start... Possibly Sunday for day 21 x

I think I will go up to level 3 on 1st July :)

Good luck :) x

Back