30 day Shred

Day 4 level 1 completed!! Just had a peak on level 2 and boy am I scared!!! Think I'll try after 10 days at level 1. I'm proud of myself tho I worked out and it's Tom!! Xx

Just putting this question back on because I dont want to do the wrong thing...

I have a question, I've already done level 1 and about 4 days of level 2. But because I'm ditzy and got lost I'm starting over. Do you think it'll be okay to mix it up and do level 1 & 2 alternate days just so I don't get bored?

Surfhunny said:

I have a question, I've already done level 1 and about 4 days of level 2. But because I'm ditzy and got lost I'm starting over. Do you think it'll be okay to mix it up and do level 1 & 2 alternate days just so I don't get bored?

That's what I'm going to do when I've finished this 30.... Try alternating 1,2 & 3 to stop boredom. Worth a try :)

Surfhunny said:

Yes whatever you find works for you.

The best form of exercise is one you enjoy so make it work for you. xx

Last edited:
Surfhoney......
If alternating is gonna work for you, then do it :)

Just thought id comment on here as I see many have posted. Has the 30day shed actually assisted in weight loss for anybody?? Im quite interested in doin it but iv read it slows weight loss down abit.

Also is there just the one dvd?

x

I havent lost much TBH, even sticking to WW for a month, I have lost about 5lbs. :eek: Never mind!

Only lost 5lbs but, I can now do 2 sets or 10 push ups! So if I can Jenny you will be able to soon!

Maggie???? You have p90x? I have nightmares about P90x...it looks scaaaaaaaary!

Surfhunny - sure - mixing it up is probably good for you! I got so so bored of Level three after Day 6.

Well done all!

Surf hunny - mixing up sounds good!

Hels - how cute is that - your own cheerleader!

I have lost fairly consistently but not sure if it's shred or WW but who cares :) defo losing inches :) x

Ok it's maybe not the shred that's helping me yet but..... I bought a dress the sales from river ireland and it was a size 12. I knew I wouldn't fit into it but this was another one of my target dresses. Guess what? It fit!!! I fit into a size 12!! I know sizes are all different etc but what the he'll it's a 12 and I'm over the moon!! I'm going to tell jillian tomorrow when I do my day 5 lol ;) xxx

YAY! Hello size 12... Jillian is a genius .. well done Naz xx

I found a fab Jillian app on my iPhone called Jillian Michaels Fitness Motivation, it's free and there's a whole load of exercises to do on it, it's fab for after 30 DS or for adding extras in at the end of a 30 DS session. I've downloaded all the exercises, they're free, it took a while to navigate the app but it's good once I got the hang of it!

ooooo sounds good! x

Maggie???? You have p90x? I have nightmares about P90x...it looks scaaaaaaaary!

I got it from my cousin who got bored with it. The cardio bit is really nice and it's so easy too. I tend to do it after the Shred. The amazing thing is I feel more worked out with Shred than I do with p90x cardio. I haven't tried the other DVDs yet.

Last edited:
day 4 of 30 day shred to do today. first off im going to buy a sports bra for my 36E chest. those star jumps are painful! anyone got any suggestions of places to get a good sports bra from.
ill b making sure i do the shred when my boyfriends out and really need to stop looking at the scales as ive lost zilch :( xx

Hiya Kirsty try and get a Shock Absorber Run bra theyre fantastic, a bit pricey but worth it!!! They stop my 38DDs from giving me black eyes ;)

Surfhunny - the sports bra I bought 4 weeks ago after just starting the shred is too big for me now! I'll have to wait til I'm my goal weight before forking out on a posh one or I'll bankrupt myself over the next two stone :D

Catlady - Yeah heels make a difference! Also you may well put on a couple of lbs in the first week, wait till week 3 before judging ;)

I've just done level 3 day 4. Boy those jumping squat things in the second circuit are hard, can only do a few then need to move to the easier version.

Am due to finish 30DS next week and have just got 6 weeks 6 pack, tried it and its good but bit longer than 30DS. Have ordered Banish Fat Boost Metabolism so gonna make up my own rotation using the 3 of them.

Last edited:
Back