30 day Shred

ive just gone and got myself a nice shiny new sports bra. i got a high impact running bra from m and s. the joys of having a boyfriend who gets a discount. :) i have to say though i thought your not mend go exercise with underwire bras? xxxx

30 Day Shred! A little light relief!

Well it arrived this morning!
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to cope with it! I'm shattered already!!
Took me 10 minutes to get the celophane off!!! Lol

Got my dvd today. Will perhas start tomorrow. What do I need? Weights or anything?

all youll need is a mat if ur working out on a hard surface. hand weights (mine are 1.5kgs) each and a good sports bra. xx

rugbykirsty87 said:
all youll need is a mat if ur working out on a hard surface. hand weights (mine are 1.5kgs) each and a good sports bra. xx

Haha. Im a guy but was advised to do this 30DS! :p

Wher would I get a mat from? Sounds silly but I actually dont know.

i got mine from argos x

Haha. Im a guy but was advised to do this 30DS! :p

Wher would I get a mat from? Sounds silly but I actually dont know.

I think my brother would need a sports bra if he done the 30DS!!!! ;):rotflmao:

Argos sell exercise mats.
I dont use one, as I have a rug in my living room.
However I am now sporting a definate carpet burn on my left elbow :eek::eek: from level 3.
I'm not sure how I will explain that if asked :giggle: :D

WOW!!! Just done level 1 again, but Natalie level and with the hand weights doing the cardio. It was awesome, like starting again! Really worked hard!

I think my brother would need a sports bra if he done the 30DS!!!! ;):rotflmao:

Argos sell exercise mats.
I dont use one, as I have a rug in my living room.
However I am now sporting a definate carpet burn on my left elbow :eek::eek: from level 3.
I'm not sure how I will explain that if asked :giggle: :D

Thank you! :p

perfect. :)

ive just done level 1 day 4. its amazing what a good sports bra can do i am so happy i bought that. andddd i can now do jumping jacks without stopping and the first set out crunches with the 90 degree angle on the legs. im feeling fantastic ;)

Hey guys just completed day 4 and I must say it does get easier! I've got zumba class in 2 hours but I'm feeling good!! Xxx

Thanks.

Would you recommend this one?

Buy Davina Air Flow Exercise Mat at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Exercise mats.

Its not too expensive and has the best reviews.

I got this one and trust me, if you can spend a little extra then do, on another mat. It's long so that's a plus but the padding is really crap. I have to fold it in half now and it's already coming apart. Not good for planks or full pushups. So I'm just saving up for another one. But if you need one for now just to tidy you over then yeah go for it. Once you get used to exercising and you are really enjoying yourself then you can splash out on an expensive one. Also I bought mine a while back for £7.99 so maybe with the new price it might be better. If it is let me know. Good luck.

Wish me luck!

My DVD arrived in the post today and I am due to start on Monday as I have a weekend away at a wedding this week.

I have a 30 day toning video (shows how old that is!) from the YMCA and a Pilates DVD which are both great for toning, but I need something for calorie burning (and weight loss!).

The only thing I am going to have to watch is the abs - I have had multiple surgeries to my abdomen over the years and have lots of scar tissue. I have already had one incisional hernia repaired and don't fancy another!

Wish me luck - I'll probably be on here Tuesday weeping with the pain :eek: although I am quite well toned (under a fairly generous layer of padding) so I hope it won't be too bad.

Enjoyed reading this thread, thanks for all the tips! Much as I hate the thought of doing the work-out most days, I think it does get results.

I might have to buy a mat, I've got carpet burns on my knees from doing girly push ups, and it takes some explaining. Fortunately I don't have an OH to explain to, just my friends lol.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I have ordered 'No More Trouble Zones' Jillian Michaels. Anybody else have this? I was thinking of doing this after shred, together with Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism which I have already.

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about buying the 30 day shred in time for my holiday in 5 weeks - would you recommend it for toning up? Instead of, say, running?

When do you start to see results? I am a bit skeptical that it is only 20 mins a day!

Welcome newbies and good luck... and well done everyone for keeping up the fight against Jillian Michaels!

To anyone thinking twice about this.. DON'T... this dvd is awesome - im losing inches and weight and it can easily be fit into your day :) Even my skinny minny best friend loves it and can see new definition :)

I have just done day 7 of level 3 (so 27 overall) - not long now.. then I think I will intro BFBM, 6WSP and NMTZ lol.. oh and I just received your shape for the wii so have plenty to play with :) xxx

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I have ordered 'No More Trouble Zones' Jillian Michaels. Anybody else have this? I was thinking of doing this after shred, together with Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism which I have already.

Yes, I've only done it once so far, its longer 40mins + I was really sore after, just like day 1 Shred again - but I was using 3kg weights and doing a lot of the advanced dancer moves.

Enjoy!! xx

Back