30 day Shred

Hiya everyone I asked Pierce if we could get a FAQ section on here and this was the reply:

Let me know what you think so we can sort it out. Xxx

A sticky with FAQ's would be fab I think :)
I like this thread for chat, and dont think I would start one of my own if given the option :)

Just done day 1 and have discovered I have pathetically weak upper body strength :(
It is amazing at how quickly you gain strength though, if you do it every day :)

Just done day 10, level 3. :cool:
I reckon its too hot for this, but its done now :D

I've done it!! Every last bit no stopping :D it felt like a last chance workout on Biggest Loser, I sweated like a pig but I did it all :) even the b@st@rd bicycle crunches again!!

i havnt done the shred today. my boyfriend has a minor car accident friday evening and its really shaken him up but just hit him. ive been good with food so im hoping no shredding tonight wont effect the weight loss fo much. im just spending the evening with my man making sure hes okay. will b back at it tomorrow. xx

Oh no Kirsty I hope he's okay x

hes ok just a bit shaken as its just hit him really. x

Hey all did a one mile run and then did day 14( day 4 at level 2) I am absolutely drenched !!! Feels good !!!!

Well done all!

Hope he's ok Kirsty! hugs xx

I just meant that if we each had our own thread in a forum we wouldn't all be together and I like that we are... But that's just my opinion x

I totally agree, Carly. This is nice :D.

Should I get Pierce to not make it a forum then? And just make another thread for FAQs? I just thought it would keep all the 30 DS threads together because there are a few others in different diet forums. I need to know ASAP to stop Pierce if need be.

I think I'm going to die!
That's level 2 day 2 complete!
What DVDs have people gone on to do after completing Shred? What do you recommend?

Well done!

Go 4 it SH :) x

I've pmd Pierce to ask for it to be put on hold until tomorrow night to see if we can get a consensus of opinion, I don't want yo upset anyone.

Should I get Pierce to not make it a forum then? And just make another thread for FAQs? I just thought it would keep all the 30 DS threads together because there are a few others in different diet forums. I need to know ASAP to stop Pierce if need be.

Ah righto... I may have misunderstood :eek:
I think the other forums will still have shred threads..... as thats part of their diet...
I am not sure now ....
Sorry :eek:

No worries, just had a reply from Pierce who said we can get a forum set up for Shred any time we want, so I've postponed it for now. I don't want to rock the boat because I love this thread too and don't want to see it splinter apart. X

Awww I love it whatever we do :) x

Day 5level 1 and it made me sweat. I had a peak at level 2 but not sure I need to go there yet as level 1 is putting me through my paces.

Plenty of time for level 2 :)

Hi guys hope your al doing well, I was lazy during the weekend and missed 2 days so started back again today. I thought well after 5 days on level 1 why not go up to level 2? Boy was I mad!! Level 2 was a killer!!!! Sorry beginners I'm not putting you off lol but it really was! And stupid me decided to work with the 2.3 kg weights boy was I wrong! I quickly changed them back to 1kg lol!! Well done to all you ladies so far and for the ones who have completed 30 days well hats of to you! :)

Hi all
I am getting confused as to which 30 day shred I am on!

Anyway. What I am doing is adding a 10 minute stretch to the shred and this gives muscles plenty of stretch time to recover. I just don't think there is enough stretch time on the dvd.

anyone have any thoughts?

Back