30 day Shred

Day 9 done today I'm shattered too!! The only easy part on level 2 is neck circles!!

I never liked the neck circles :(
They always made me dizzy :eek:

Well done all :) keep up the good work xx

Day 4 Level 2 just completed. Managed to buy water weights from a cheap discount store nearby. I just fill them up with water to however heavy I want them. They can go up to 10lbs a bar. I've got them on about 2lbs a bar at the moment. Just tried them out on the shred, I managed to hold on to them the entire time, although I did have to rest on the kicks in circuit 2. Phew I definitely got a good workout this morning!

I lost 3lbs this week, very relieved about that.

Hope everyone's shredding today, good luck!

What weights are you guys using?

Hi I use 2.3 kg on level 2 and struggle so I change to 1.1kg wen it gets hard x

Day 4 done ;) I'm definitely shredding on my lower body. I wore a pants today that was very tight when I was the same weight a few years ago. And although it's still tight on the stomach, it's loose on my tights. I actually could look at myself naked it the mirror today, my body is improving greatly. Except for the abs as I said, I don't feel it's quite challenging enough. But anyway I have this great ABDOLOGY dvd which I intend to be working on when done with the shred. I'm intending also to take Pilates classes in september and maybe Power Plates.

Last edited:
Shred done for today. I have one more day then im onto level 2. just when im actually getting used to jumping jacks. lol
Im going away for the day tomorrow, so ill be doing lots of walking but wont have time for the shred. x

Hey all done day 16 - so day 6 level 2 I did not sweat so much today so feel a little cheated and feel like I have not worked so hard ??? I use 2.3 kg on biceps with the pendulum lunges and 1.3 kg when doing the squads and raises -

Well iv jus downloaded the shred n plannin to start it mon. Any tips b4 I start wud be great.
Wud like to know how other people do it, everyday, everyother day?? N do I need anything to do it eg weights, mat??

X

xkimmyx
10lbs gone - 75lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Go gang :) I need to get off my ass now :) x

xKimmyDecBride2Bx said:
Well iv jus downloaded the shred n plannin to start it mon. Any tips b4 I start wud be great.
Wud like to know how other people do it, everyday, everyother day?? N do I need anything to do it eg weights, mat??

X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Welcome! All u need is a mat and some weights. You cd do The Shred daily if you want as it's just 20mins a session. All the best!

Level 1 Day 6. Felt ok doing it but have felt very tired today. Gonna keep on though!

trimlee said:
Welcome! All u need is a mat and some weights. You cd do The Shred daily if you want as it's just 20mins a session. All the best!

Thank u trimlee! I hav a mat and some weights somewhr so il hunt them out! 20mins is great I cant wait now :D x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Had a miserable day... still have that last day to do.. hopefully do tomorrow... and will at some point do the full 30 in a row... although the next two months are no good as I will be in a field at a festival without a dvd player at various points... I think I am gonna mix up the various JM dvds for the nxt few months after I do day 30 tomorrow :)

Hope all are well

xxx

Day 5 level 2 done. I feel amazing :D.

Back